student owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chemical castration would be most appropriate. I've seen one picture of him and read one line of text about him, that was all i needed to comfortably make the judgment that he should NEVER procreate.

that guy looks like a complete tool
457652077_l.jpg

That's what happens when rednecks have sex with their sisters right there.

oh yea, i forgot, you can reply to blogs. even if you arent his friend. check out his first blog. he's getting owned hardcore, LMAO seems theres a myspace page all about him, hahaha its great

This blog is funny:

Just popping in to say "hello!" and also "you are an idiot!" Wait... guess you probably won't be checking myspace much from prison, eh pally-o? Ah well, keep it real brotha, and see if the prison dentist can fix your goddamned teeth!

here's a lawsuit waiting to happen....

57 Lee's River Ave., Swansea

what kind of fucked up city posts a criminal's address on the article? This guy is a super douche, but the news just did something stupid if this guy were to get hurt.

allow me to post some more pictures of him found on his myspace page..

Why is always the dirty ones that think they are gangsta?
149263529_l.jpg

457655609_l.jpg

They still make those drinks?!!? ^^^^^

870954273_l.jpg

90835502_l.jpg

I also think we can stop referring to him as a Student. I mean, he may have sat in class, but Learning was neither the goal nor the result.

If you were going to make a road trip to visit every low life predator that lived in Swansea, you wouldn't come home for years.

If you were going to make a road trip to visit every low life predator that lived in Swansea, you wouldn't come home for years.
Hahahahaha thats fucked up!

And posting his address is a law suit waiting to happen. What a dumb ass city.

A lot of the arrests in the local papers include the address, its public info so there probably won't be a law suit.

Back