Stuff for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
While they aren't Honda parts, I do have some stuff for sale that I need to sell before I move--again.

1985 Yamaha Virago: $3000 OBO
Mint Condition
Never stored in the elements
2nd owner
17xxx original miles
1000cc
Needs NOTHING
Clean title

Dan Marino autographed football: $50

2 12" Audiobahn subs: $75
Never used, Brand new
Still in boxes
I'll post the numbers up in a bit

Enclosure for subs: $100
Brand new, never used
For 2 12" subs
I'll post pics when I get out to the garage.

TI-84 Silver Edition graphing calculator: $50 OBO + Shipping
Never used, perfect condition.

Sony 5-Disc CD/DVD Player w/Remote: $50 OBO
Model Number DVP-NC600
Works great. Nothing wrong with it.
Currently hooked up and being used.

Sony 300-Disc Mega CD Changer: $75 OBO
Model Number CDP-CX350
Keyboard input for individual disc labeling
No remote with this item.
Currently hooked up and being used. Works great.

1982 Honda CB900F Super Sport: $600 OBO
27xxx miles
Turns over and has good compression.
Has been stored for about a year and a half now, and will run with minimal work.
I do NOT have a title for this bike, but for a fee, I could get one.
Bike is in good shape. It is quick, handles well, and is fun to ride.

More to come as I sort through stuff.

I realize some of these items are big, so I would prefer local pickup on these items, unless buyer wants to pay shipping. I will work on a price, for the most part, with some of these items as well. Ridiculous offers don't bother replying.

Don't shit in my thread. If you don't like the item or the price, either PM me, or keep your opinions to yourself. I included all of the model numbers I had so you can look up the prices of used units. I feel that I am being more than fair with my prices given the condition that these items are in.

Steve (Celerity) has seen all of these items, and uses most of them himself. Feel free to ask him about the items.

Long story short, my girl decided she wants to be in California, closer to her family, when my son is born. So I have to sell all my stuff to get out there.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I can vouch for Walter... good seller.

Bump.jpg

Took some stuff off because I sold some of it. Looking for anything in particular? I have a bunch of random stuff just sitting around that I can search through...

that HD should be here today.. i'll probably get around to reformatting next week, gotta find my XP reboot disc

Kinda interested in your speaker set up .. any idea how much it would cost to ship that to 20110

The surround sound? It cost me almost $100 to ship a 40lb box the same size to California. Shipping probably won't be worth it for the end price. But if you really want to buy it, I'll ship it out to you...

that HD should be here today.. i'll probably get around to reformatting next week, gotta find my XP reboot disc

Good deal. Let me know how it works out.

is that sony cd/dvd player for the car or home??

Back