stuff for sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

god, i want those rims, i only have rims on the rear of my car (bought it like that).
youll have to let me know if you still have those at the middle of the month. where are you located?

How much did you want for the rear del sol disc suspension? I may be seeing things since its 20 after 1, but is that say 50? Where you located and would you be willing to ship them? If so how much to 24141? -Gary

well the rear disks dont have calperts or rotors on them so im just gettin rid of them for cheap.. as for the rims they are curbed up and they need 2 front tires...they came with my car and i have never had them on so im sellin them...im not sure about shipping on anything yet though..and i live 50 miles west of albany ny..

sorry i havent had a chance to find out on shipping.. there is not fedex or shipping companys around here..

If you could estimate the weight, then you could possibly try ups or fedex's website. I might be wrong tho. -Gary

If you could estimate the weight, then you could possibly try ups or fedex's website. I might be wrong tho. -Gary

i guessed on how much they weighed and i guessed 30 lbs...and this is what ups said....
UPS Ground
Billable Weight: 30.0 lbs.
2By End of Day
Thursday
July 5, 2007 16.28 USD*

i will have to go to the post office and check how much postage will be..

ive got 4 15" steelies with OK tires on them to put toward a trade plug cash for you, and i could pick the wheels up.

i am looking for somthing other than steelies..that is what i have on my car now and i dont like it...i put a pic up.. it is a 00 si and it looks like ass.

Attachments

• civic00.jpg
    civic00.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 129
Back