stuff just never gets any better, does it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Autozone will carry the master and slave cylinders.

Just get some brake fluid and you're set.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 21 2003, 08:55 AM-->
@Nov 21 2003, 07:58 AM
go to autozone, pick up the master and slave cylinders as well as some DOT3 brake fluid, bring the car in the garage, call me, and we'll pump it out tonight...

:)

do you honestly think autozone sells shit like that?? hrm... maybe have to make a few phone calls... cuz right now, im debating just dropping it off at the dealer.

all my jackstands are on the fucking honda... how the fuck... ugh.

as for the girl... we'll see what happens....

Brian Give me a call, I am in a seminar the rest of the day, Ill open after 630 or so. Ill bring some stands and stuff if you are able to get the parts.

The do sell them as I had to buy a slave clylinder for the lude. They had one in stock so I'm assuming they'll have nissan stuff in stock as well.

Just give me a call around 630 or so...

they carry the cylinders, but not the hoses... fawkers.

well, i have no way to get there....

umm... i think they are open to 730 or 8 anyway....

let me get to bed, and i'll give you a call later on

9 times out of 10, it's the master/slave cylinders that fail, not the hoses.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Nov 21 2003, 12:48 AM
Bottom line:
GIRLS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS!! ALWAYS.

That isn't true, at least not for me. I didn't realize how much girls like service men... Im not a service man yet, but when a girl whom I am talking to finds out I am going into the service, The Marines, thier eyes light up, face is glowing and they say a "man in uniform, Excellent." Girls can be difficult, we all know this but they arent a pain in the ass. B' Give up on her, find another dont be so picky. Dude you should make a fucking movie on your "hard" life, you'd make millions!

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 22 2003, 04:28 AM
9 times out of 10, it's the master/slave cylinders that fail, not the hoses.

not always true, hoses could be cracked/dryrotted like they were on my 240...

Originally posted by Sofa King Slow@Nov 23 2003, 11:33 PM
Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

You are so Banned.

Anyway, B whats up now? things gotten any better with the girl? how about the car?

Back