1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stupid axels?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by 5speed, May 22, 2010.

1. 5speed

5speed New Member

okay so i bought axels off of ebay about a month ago, it says it's 400 hp cv axels for b series motor....so today i finally tried to put it on and guess what..it doesnt go in...im not good at explaining but i'll do my best....okay so the side where the shaft goes into the halfshaft....you guys know that the outer axel shaft is about 2 inches long and has lines/markings that is about halfway long? well my ebay axel the entire outer shaft is markings....i tried pushing the axel in, but it doesnt want to go in anymore..and it's about 1 inch gap from the tranny..im not sure if i need to push it harder or if theres a way to make it go in..cuz i kept pushing and pushing it and nothing...it slides out eaisly too.

2. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

sounds like your c clip isn't compressing down enough to lock in maybe?

3. 5speed

5speed New Member

haha anyone want to buy my axels? 400 hp cv off of ebay...i got them for a about 400 bucks...i'll do 175 shipped....i couldnt get it into my gsr, it fits but doesnt go in all the way..im tired of messin around with it....so whoever wants to buy it good luck with it...let me know..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted