stupid axels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed

okay so i bought axels off of ebay about a month ago, it says it's 400 hp cv axels for b series motor....so today i finally tried to put it on and guess what..it doesnt go in...im not good at explaining but i'll do my best....okay so the side where the shaft goes into the halfshaft....you guys know that the outer axel shaft is about 2 inches long and has lines/markings that is about halfway long? well my ebay axel the entire outer shaft is markings....i tried pushing the axel in, but it doesnt want to go in anymore..and it's about 1 inch gap from the tranny..im not sure if i need to push it harder or if theres a way to make it go in..cuz i kept pushing and pushing it and nothing...it slides out eaisly too.

haha anyone want to buy my axels? 400 hp cv off of ebay...i got them for a about 400 bucks...i'll do 175 shipped....i couldnt get it into my gsr, it fits but doesnt go in all the way..im tired of messin around with it....so whoever wants to buy it good luck with it...let me know..

Back