Stupid Best Buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh yeah i hate the corporate circle jerks at 6 a.m on saturday mornings, i am the senior mobile installer, basically i am a supervisor without the title since i run the install bay, mobile sales floor and di and wireless. they have somthin they yell out but it is different every time, basically i just stand there and don't say a word.

yea i work DI/wireless. the senior for DI thinks im doing great, he knows his stuff about cameras and a cool guy. the supervisor for DI/wireless/mobile just left actually.

but yea, you should have seen the morning meeting before we opened black friday. the managers were all yelling like "these people are here for you!!!!!111!!" i had to hold back my laughter.

but its an easy enough job. its money for now. i really took it to get away from pizza hut. i was tired of the GM running the place like a dictatorship and i was tired of it really. my store is pretty laid back, as long as i show up and do my job i dont catch any flack. managers seem to like me :shrug2: i dont do anything special, i just answer questions about the cameras and shit and if they decide to buy it, fine, if not then i dont really care lol. but it sounds like your store is a little worse off. but you have to like the discount :) thats a big reason i wanted to work at best buy. hell there was a chic that worked 1 day a month just so she could still get it lol

Back