stupid bored at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

Man i don't know what to do, my boss is gone again for the second day in a row with out even telling me or shooting me an email! i have 100% no work to do and it depresses me! and they have myspace and ebay blocked so i can't go there! what the hell should i do for another 5 hours?
frown.gif

holy shit man...that sucks...no myspace to whore around on while youre bored at work...well at least you got hondaswap to whore around on...that always helps...lol

^damn you...i wanna be swimming all weekend...grrrrrrrrrrr...o well...next weekend i plan on goin to florida...so i guess i can swim all weekend...that weekend...yea...werd!

97AccorDEx said:
^damn you...i wanna be swimming all weekend...grrrrrrrrrrr...o well...next weekend i plan on goin to florida...so i guess i can swim all weekend...that weekend...yea...werd!

its all about this and its all mine!
I3010104.jpg

Nice pool.

I got one too the other day.

DSC00366.JPG

DSC00367.JPG

I haven't fillrd it with water yet, I'm using all my water to feed the damn grass that's taking forever to grow. :(

well at least me and my boss got some coworkers to buy us some pizza...thats a plus...so now im chillin at work...eatin on some pizza...w00t!

i'm debating what to get for lunch today. myabe i shoudl shower first... lol working from home rocks

haha. Yeah B, working from home kicks ass.

and lx, uhhh why dont you ask someone if they need any help with anything or if they have anything you can do.

working from home would be awesome but not workign at all and having tons of money would be even more kickass!

now im at work and we have a rediculously light que. ive been here for almost an hour and only gotten 2 calls....wtf.

Back