stupid cat...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
this stupid motherfucker scared the shit out of me. I'm sitting here and he just pops out above the moniter.

gallery_28741_116_6141.jpg

yea, thats the office, like 7k books, and I havent read one of them.

That office is award-winning cool.

-> Steve

I need to snap some shots of my office tonight.

LOL, thanks...i guess. but i hate books now. I've have to take every single book down every 2-3 months and re-categorize/price check them. But the profit from these things are unbelieveable.

Happy Bathroom ?! Vomitous.

And where are their legs. ... Oh wait.. Amputees have sex too :)

-> I have some pics of real people in this situation.

I've have to take every single book down every 2-3 months and re-categorize/price check them. But the profit from these things are unbelieveable.

so those aren't personal books per say, just for resale?
where do you get them and how do you sell them?

very interesting, please tell more

Auctions, I go to hundred of auctions and buy mainly books. People's repossesed storage bins, estate sales.

I got like 12,000 books for $600 in Decemeber, haven't even broken half. One book was $300, so that was half of the sale cost. Figure $5-600 a week on a really bad week. $1.2k-1800 on a good week.

Any book that isn't worth more than $5 on Amazon goes to the flea market and sold for $1 or 2. At the end of the week if they don't sell at the flea market they go in the garbage.

im sure we probably could donate them, but alot of them are already ex-library books. Plus this is under the books, never shows up on taxes as a profit.

cant you donate all them books and itll be deductible off your tax?

if you itemize already then this could help you, you should consider bringing them to the salvation army instead of the garbage...
but i'm guessing very little of your income gets reported so you prob don't need business or personal deductions...
but, if you have a schedule C, then def look into the donations

I always resell the CDs and tapes, because if they dont sell at the flea market I acution them off again, usually get $1-2 each for them and I sell like 5-600 at a time.

Back