stupid customer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

some people dont own any tools at all. they may be the ones that go to a shop and have their license plate put on. bc sometimes, hand tight just doesnt do it.

a guy showed me his steering box on his 96 civic one time and swore it was a turbo. I was like aren't turbos usually hooked up to the motor? he was like nah man this ones new. i didn't out him or get mad about it because it didn't matter. if the ricer kid wants to tell everyone he has an auto lsvtec, let him. he knows he's full of shit.

a guy showed me his steering box on his 96 civic one time and swore it was a turbo. I was like aren't turbos usually hooked up to the motor? he was like nah man this ones new. i didn't out him or get mad about it because it didn't matter. if the ricer kid wants to tell everyone he has an auto lsvtec, let him. he knows he's full of shit.

Honestly, unless you've grown up with a dad who was really into cars and had you helping him with stuff all the time, then most of us were probably at this guy's level at one point in our lives. Shit, when I was a dumb-ass sixteen year old kid I thought my stock 94 Accord EX had a turbo because of some shit I read on the Internet.

I quickly learned though, and I learned because of guys who nicely pointed out that I was misinformed, so that's how I deal with people like that now. I just nicely point out that they're misinformed. If they respond positively and wish to learn more, then I feel satisfied because I helped them out. If they choose to be a dick about it, that's fine too. I'll be satisfied with the knowledge that someday they're going to be talking up a storm about their "turbo'd LS/VTEC Type R Si automatic" engine to some guy who's not as nice as I am, and who's gonna laugh their ass off when dude pops his hood...

Oh, and in regards to people not knowing jack about their own cars, I honestly believe that they should make some basic car maintenance stuff (like how to check your oil, how to change a headlight bulb, how to air up a tire, how to change a flat, etc.) a mandatory part of driver's education classes.

Even though changing your oil is a relatively simple procedure (especially for guys like us that enjoy tinkering with cars) I can understand the average guy or girl not feeling confident enough to do it themselves, or simply not wanting to. I don't however, see any excuse for somebody not knowing how to at least check their oil or air up a tire, simple things that can prevent you from having to spend a shit-load of money on costly repairs...

no more ridiculous than paying someone 15+ bucks every few weeks to cut your hair

Fuck that. i cut my own. :D

One time a few years ago when I was drunk, I cut about 3-4 inches off. Made it straight and even. I even put the jagged layers in myself, and on the back of my head and no one knew I had done it lol.

Costs about $50 for my hair to get it cut the way I want, so now I do it myself and have them touch it up maybe once a year or more.

Oh, and in regards to people not knowing jack about their own cars, I honestly believe that they should make some basic car maintenance stuff (like how to check your oil, how to change a headlight bulb, how to air up a tire, how to change a flat, etc.) a mandatory part of driver's education classes.

That is a beautiful idea

Back