1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stupid dirt bike!!!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by rudeludenotmeanthough, Jul 10, 2003.

1. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

Damn thing wont start!! Maybe its the heat??...ok nm... i draind the carb, tried to use starting fluid and checked the spark..!!! MUThAFU--

end rant

2. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

pull the plug out does it have spark? if so use some carbclaner or WD40 and spray it into the plug hole 1-2 sec worth of spray then put the plug back in and kick it over if it does not fire then you are not getting any air

Jeff

3. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

ohhh yeah.... i got it started. It a husqivarna.. it kicks on the left and its stubborn as hell.

I took it out front up the hill and dawn i went hoping i would start so i wouldnt have to push it all the way back up.

So yeah.

4. venom22

venom22 Member

I gotta 460 2 stroke husqvarna bored over 60 so its 490 and that trick will haul I mean its insane fast. Where do you get parts for yours if any. Cause i need a kicker for it and a cranck gasket. It just got rehoned and bored out its got a new piston and rod in it. Im selling it also if any one you know interested hit me up. ......vnm247@aol.com.......... Its a good lookin bike to believe it or not. Its a 89 wrc enduro 490 2 stroke. Biznitch iz bizzad scouts honor on that. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted