stupid dirt bike!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn thing wont start!! Maybe its the heat??...ok nm... i draind the carb, tried to use starting fluid and checked the spark..!!! MUThAFU--

end rant

pull the plug out does it have spark? if so use some carbclaner or WD40 and spray it into the plug hole 1-2 sec worth of spray then put the plug back in and kick it over if it does not fire then you are not getting any air

Jeff

ohhh yeah.... i got it started. It a husqivarna.. it kicks on the left and its stubborn as hell.

I took it out front up the hill and dawn i went hoping i would start so i wouldnt have to push it all the way back up.

So yeah.

I gotta 460 2 stroke husqvarna bored over 60 so its 490 and that trick will haul I mean its insane fast. Where do you get parts for yours if any. Cause i need a kicker for it and a cranck gasket. It just got rehoned and bored out its got a new piston and rod in it. Im selling it also if any one you know interested hit me up. ......vnm247@aol.com.......... Its a good lookin bike to believe it or not. Its a 89 wrc enduro 490 2 stroke. Biznitch iz bizzad scouts honor on that. :D

Back