Stupid guy.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

I just thought that I would tell you guys, that today I saw a camaro with a VTEC logo where the SS/Z28/RS would be. I know it was a six and I tried to race him, but he wouldn't go, and made a right. I was just wondering if you guys have seen anything as dumb as this. I don't mean type R on a DX, but an "Import" more like Ricer, logo on a Domestic. Or just anything stupid, period.

Got several Mustangs around town with big red R's on them. Nothing special there.

Got lots of Mustangs and Camaros with Japanese symbols.

I think the best, though, is the guy who drives the Probe GT. I think he went to Autozone, saw the "GT-R" badge, scratched his mullet, and finally came to the realization that a Probe GT-R is the upgraded race-version of the Probe GT. Hence, the GT-R badges ALL over his car.

Got several Mustangs around town with big red R's on them. Nothing special there.

I hate the guys that put the Cobra/GT/GT-R symbols all over their Mustangs. I am fond of Ford as many of you know, but putting GT-R is the worst. I understand they made the GT-R in the sixties, I believe, but you car looks nothing like a sixties mustang. I have also seen a Z28 badge on a Mustang, and a six cylinder logo, the horse, with a Cobra under that. I hate that shit.

i saw a healthy sounding z28 yesterday with an APC sticker... it made me laugh.. :(

But I also saw a mustang parked outside of my hotel room yesterday too... had a nice plate on it...
24619760-3e45-028001E0-.jpg

there's a douche in an eclipse with a type-r sticker on the front of the hood running around here. if i see him and i have my cam, ill take a pic.

also, a new thing i've noticed with ricers around here is to put their honda "H" emblem cockeyed in one corner of their front grill.

I know you've all seen this at one point in time.

s3f8b5bfbb23ab.jpg

I'm ashamed to like Camaros after seeing what he's done to his.

I actually like those see through hoods, not japanese cars, but they look good on Ferrari's and Lambos.

Some dumbass at the place where I got my subs installed.... got all defensive too when he saw me take the pic

mustang GT w/ a GTR badge..... sorry bout the size, forgot to change the resolution on my phone when i took it.
s3f8c93b2aae73.jpg

Have you guys seen where people turn their H' s on their trunks upside down? What the hell is that all about?

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 15 2003, 12:34 AM
Have you guys seen where people turn their H' s on their trunks upside down? What the hell is that all about?

Yes. I'm going to do that because it's the "in" thing to do

Holla w3rd yooooo!

I haven't seen the upside donw H, but I have seen the Acura symbol upside down. I also hate those "Powered by Honda," stickers, or whatever "Powered by whatever" they can come up with. "Powered by a dumbass."

My favorite is the powered by acura.

I hope those a not chopped, if they aren't those are just gay. I do like the Ford Focus SEX, how much interior room does that come with? ;)

There are a few Hispanic guys (not singling out just stating the facts) here at a local Tex Mex that have Super Street and symbols all over there cars. I think one of them has 13 inch daytons on there as well. Wish I had a pic but even if I had a digital camera the pic wouldn't come out from the motion of me constantly laughing my ass off.

Back