Stupid is as Stupid blogs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

largeredtoolbo.jpg

Good God. :slap: That's all I have to say....

On a side note, looking through some of the recent blog entries, is anyone posting anything in there besides tech questions? It's like there's a whole other HondaSwap forum populated by retarded newbs contained within the blog section...

thats where we keep them. the bastard children.

Yes. He wants to change the lugnut, but fears that he can't because the wheel is in the way.

Good God. :slap: That's all I have to say....

On a side note, looking through some of the recent blog entries, is anyone posting anything in there besides tech questions? It's like there's a whole other HondaSwap forum populated by retarded newbs contained within the blog section...

No, it's the most retarded part of Hondaswap. It's like special ed.

It's simple: Questions in the forums, results in the blog.

hello all i have honda and want to put in teh vtechs i want b18c5 integra itr type r integra motor but wif SOCH and no vtechs tell me how 2 du dis or you gay all lol

In the immortal words of Hysteric Yan, "you in back sit ! you poot on sit balts NOW!"

Should've replied: "Righty tighty, lefty loosey."

Does anyone besides retards actually use the Blogs anyways? I've looked at them previously for like 2 minutes and was completely disgusted.

I almost feel bad for the dude that posted that. I wonder how he even got teh car up on the jack without killing himself...

...damn it must suck to be that dumb:p

Hey at least he's popular now........but not in a good way.

Back