Stupid is as Stupid does

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Some might know some might not, either way here it goes. I work as a Director of Sales for a national company headquartered on the West Coast. I work mainly with women who have inhaled chemicals for most of their life (salon owners) who seem to have no grasp on the real world or business in general. To the point: I created a bid for a client totaling around 48k. Nice sale, easy and profitable. One of the items on the list was a spa unit that retails for 6k. I just received a call from her and she seemed a little perplexed about my bid. I asked what the problem was and she felt very embarrassed to ask, but after some prompting she related her issue. She could not find the ( K ) button on her calculator. I had created a quick bid using short hand for most of the numbers as I was swamped and with multiple customers at the time. Apparently she did not understand that 6k = 6,000. Jesus I need a drink.

:rolleyes: some people... hopefully she doesnt have any offspring. and if she does, may god have mercy on her soul

Back