stupid junk yards!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

avenger97

I just found out that the the B16 Tranny that I had paid for was sold by the junk yard!! Ugghh i.m never buying stuff from thre @gain..
Any of you know where I can buy one, was swap is at a halt now cause of this..

wait. how did that even happen? in my experience, i pull the part, i take it to the counter, i pay for it, i then figure out how to explain to my wife what i just bought and why i "needed" it so bad.... whas this a you pull it type of place????

They had it on the Integra, and they told me to come pick it up in a couple of days, I guess that was my mistake!

And I couldnt take it also because they needed the core, and my d16 was still on my hatch, It wasnt out get :/

Im going on,the afternoon for it, he told me to give him another week to look for one and he hasnt call. He better give it back!

wait. how did that even happen? in my experience, i pull the part, i take it to the counter, i pay for it, i then figure out how to explain to my wife what i just bought and why i "needed" it so bad.... whas this a you pull it type of place????
I usually just keep it in the truck until I have a few hours to install it, junk the original, then claim "it's always looked like that, I didn't change anything".

As far as the part goes... Corrupt business practices. If you pay for something, even just make a deposit, the item is yours, or at least needs to be held for you. They basically sold your property. I'd demand they get it back. At that point, it wasn't theirs to sell.

Around here u pull the part... there is no cores lmao... :) sorry about the place...

Really?? I read you.re in Vermont, do u know if by any chance they might have a B16 Tranny.. Cause around here I cant find any

They mite, u would need to go look, last time I checked nope, but there r alot of people selling B16 Cable tranys for like $250.... if ya looking for Hydro B16 I know of maybe 1 around here lmao

Back