Stupid me....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So I was late for SLAP (community service) and there was no appropriate parking, so I just wung it, I figured possible ticket>jail.

BUT NO, a ticket wasn't enough, they decided to tow my car also. So I get out of slap "dude, where's my car". No car here, no car there. Must be impounded, sure enough, it is. Lucky me, I get to walk 3 miles from downtown Elizabeth to Jersey Gardens Mall, then another 3 miles back because I need the release form, then I decided to take a taxi cause I didn't feel like walking another 3 miles.

But, 100 bucks later, I have my car back plus the obvious parking ticket.

:thumbsdown:

damn homie,,its just not been good for you lately???jus keep pushin shit will get better...

and id rather have a ticket then lockdown

i thought you were going to say you got another girl pregnant. lol

Shit was retarded, I they really didn't need to tow my car, I know I parked in a no parking zone, well blocking an abandoned driveway and I would have paid the $54 bucks without incident.

Making me run around Elzabeth after I worked all day on SLAP was not cool. but I guess shit happens, it's my own fault, I'm just not happy with it..

I'd pay that much to not have to stop and get out of my car in Elizabeth.

I thought this thread was gonna be either you knocked another bitch up or you're heading to jail again.

Both fair assumptions. That sucks about your car, but it could be worse.

Fuck you dude, the last 4 times I was in (read: driving by on the highway) Elizabeth were post-midnight runs from Englishtown. The last two times I had to throw up.

that town is fucking ridiculous. Any of you should go to Elizabeth and tell me you're not in Cherynobl.

I didn't say it was nice. It's not Beverly Hills, but it isn't Camden either.

Now I won't even get out of the car in Camden,

Back