stupid or a liar?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

wanted 3 stars tattoo'd, got 56 stars.

Tattoo gone wrong: Stars and gripes forever? - Weird news- msnbc.com

tdy_curry_tattoo_090617.300w.jpg

haha.. he was probably like.. "you want some stars on your face huh.... ok, i'll give you some stars on your face... "

how do you pass out while getting a tat on your face?
and wtf. $14k ? what a gay law suit.

i'm calling BS

Looks like she had a dumb face to begin with. He did her a favor! Lets see what OJs got to say about this...
OJ said:
Bitch did WHAT?!
I concur!

Don't the people who receive that die in the process of doing something stupid?

Its removing yourself from the gene pool that will get you a Darwin award.

And this chick is a liar. This is a BS lawsuit and she is trying to play the "im a good girl". I bet she claims to not do ass to mouth as well.

Full of shit. Just like the article said, daddy got pissed. "Uh uh uh, daddy but I only wanted 3 and look what they did to me!!!" Yea fucking bull.

Well Im pretty sure spirituality was the furthest thing from her mind. And Id say modern society has a more tolerable view on body mods these days.

Last edited:
yeah i know, its just the way he was saying it. disrespectful to people like the maori and such. now if he said getting tatoos like those stars, koi fish, or random japanese symbols like most people id have agreed 100%. "yeah uhh ill take tatoo number 27"

yeah i know, its just the way he was saying it. disrespectful to people like the maori and such. now if he said getting tatoos like those stars, koi fish, or random japanese symbols like most people id have agreed 100%. "yeah uhh ill take tatoo number 27"
Do you know the original "right of passage" a Maori had to go through to earn a facial tattoo? Kill an enemy in battle. The more covered his face was, the more of a bad ass soldier he was. All their tattoos were battle/war related.

Tattooing your face is still generally retarded in modern society though.

yeah i did. many cultures did that, one other was one from hawaii i cant remember the name. that tribe had an insane close combat fighting style thatd but ol bruce lee in a few dismembered pieces haha

there are lots of tribes that get tats for killing people like iban, parkik, heck even crips from south east la.

but i agree, calling someone stupid for getting a tat on the face is like saying americans are dumb for eating cows. some do and some dont.

If the first person to see this girl after she left the tattoo parlor didnt freak the fuck out, this never would have made the news.

Back