1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid people... I love em.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jamesA, May 25, 2009.

1. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I just got done watching this architecture show about the farnsworth house in Illinois and went out for a cigarette. As I finished it and was starting to go back in I heard an engine roaring, turned around and watched this car flying down the road and then suddenly slam on the brakes skidding to a stop and making a uturn and then onto the side street he missed. It was a fucking cop. wtf?

Well what I missed at first was this toolbag was laying in my neighbors yard on the corner and my neighbor had called the cops.

He gets out of the car and questions him with the flashlight on him as a second cop (that had just passed) came flying up with lights and sirens blaring.

Apparently this douche was "out for a walk" and decided to randomly laid down in the yard. Which means he's either fucked up on coke/meth/whatever or drunk as shit... or both.

So he wanders off into my other neighbors backyard when the guy who called the cops comes out of his house (at this point I'd had gotten my gun), and asked him what the hell was going on. My neighbor thought a car had hit him or something so he called the police.

Stupid people never cease to amaze me. With how big of assholes NHPD employs, I'm surprised he wasn't given a sobriety test or taken back to the station for any reason. I just don't like how he walked back in behind the house like he owned the place.

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

keep your doors locked and gun close... sleep worry free :)

3. jamesA

meh. I don't think he was a threat to anything, what I do think is that its a holiday so he was fucked up beyond what he normally would be.

4. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

dude cmon... back in my younger wilder days i slept in a front yard or two lol

5. jamesA

well just don't pick my neighbors front yard. The guy is always awake and see's everything.

6. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

lol ive never layed down in someones yard,,maybe the park to catch up with myself but never a random yard

7. E_SolSi

ive passed out on many lawns... but it was always the lawn of the house i was partying at (maybe the neighbor's)

8. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

yeah exactly....

except this one time i slept all night in the parking lot of a club in panama city lol

9. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

which club?

10. E_SolSi

that still counts... its the parking lot of the place you were... if you passed out in the parking lot of a florist 3 miles down the road from the club you were at, then it would fall into the other category

11. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

I've spent the night outside unintentionally maybe twice. Of course one of those times it started to snow. But all the times I remember fall under E's criteria. Either where I live or where I was partying.

12. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I've never passed out anywhere besides my living room, someone's floor where I was partying, or my hallway on the way to my bedroom.

Many times, my friends have passed out in random spots, and I carry them places that are more reasonable. I've been lucky where my friends never let me do that either. One time I passed out in a WAMU parking lot after a football game. Well I fell out of the car, and couldn't get back in. Thank god I wasn't driving.

13. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

I woke up in someone's front yard once. It was half-way from the place I was at, to home.

14. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Actually once I passed out in the bed of my friend's pick-up after a football game. But he drove me back to the house and eventually I woke up, figured out WTF happened, and rejoined the party inside.

15. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

im glad i parked my truck in the garage and locked it up! i dont want some douche bag to walk on our driveway and see a nice little slammed yellow minitruck sitting there waiting to get stuff ganked out of it (or even ganked period!) id like to see them try to even figure out how to get it off the ground..

16. jamesA

You're too fucking paranoid about that damn truck. He was a stoned loser. Harmless as shit.

17. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

You're assuming that they cared that much... Hell, the bags in it are probably worth more than the body. Bags+wheels+electronics = drag the truck onto a flat bed.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted