Stupid Question but Here It Goes??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamidnighter

Well my friend well be doing his ls swap onto his CRX and well can I use his D16A6 block onto my Del sol. Well does my D series hydraulic tranny work on the block??
Can a d16z6 or d15b7 head work on this block?? Can use the my del sol harness with all the sensors,and would the sensors fit on the block and head??

Yes i know his car si OBDO and mine is OBD1 but can i convert everything from my engine into the block??

Stupid question but searched everywhere if anybody had done this and nothing came up.

tranny should bolt up

the z6 head can be used

but you would be much better off using either your stock block with the z6 head, or just use the whole z6 assembly...

you should only have to wire up vtec assuming your car did not have it...

not really sure why you would want to waste your time doing all this work for minimal HP gains...

Well my stock block is a cx and the head is a Cx. And well i thought that maybe I can go from 70 Hp to atleast 100hp(using a d15b7 head) or 125 using a vtec head. Well right now because im in a low budget.

yes it will work

Back