Stupid question for you Guys. Hurry In

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

I know im being a retard, but just curious. I got a Crx HF, Needs a new motor. I got a nice dx d15b2 that runs. Can I just put the hf manifolds on the DX motor and call it good?

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 2 2004, 10:00 PM
I dont see why you couldnt.
[post=425430]Quoted post[/post]​

Only thing I was wondering is that one is 16v and the other is 8v

But they are both MPFI... so I dont think there's gonna be a problem. And as long as the bolt patterns are the same.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Dec 2 2004, 10:17 PM
Isn't the DX Dual Point injection?

He wants to use hte HF Manifolds on the DX engine. Essentially make the DX an HF but with 16V's instead of 8V.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Dec 2 2004, 10:17 PM
Isn't the DX Dual Point injection?
[post=425446]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah the DX is DPFI. I will use the HF manifolds. I just need to know if Im going to have problems with the 8v deal.

It'll work just fine- but the ports on the HF manifold are really really tiny... try to use a manifold from an Si or something. I just happen to have one available if you want to buy it. ;)

yeah, that hf manifold is going to choke your motor real bad. go with a aftermarket or find another stock one in the junkyard.

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Dec 2 2004, 10:51 PM
I know im being a retard, but just curious. I got a Crx HF, Needs a new motor. I got a nice dx d15b2 that runs. Can I just put the hf manifolds on the DX motor and call it good?
[post=425423]Quoted post[/post]​

itll work... just make sure whatever mani you use it multi and bolts up perfect

Originally posted by crxb20ed+Dec 3 2004, 10:50 AM-->
Jdubspeeds
@Dec 2 2004, 10:51 PM
I know im being a retard, but just curious.  I got a Crx HF,  Needs a new motor.  I got a nice dx d15b2 that runs.  Can I just put the hf manifolds on the DX motor and call it good?
[post=425423]Quoted post[/post]​

itll work... just make sure whatever mani you use it multi and bolts up perfect
[post=425750]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah just slap it on.

Back