Stupid Ricers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicspeed

I found out today that some guy who owns a riced out Cavalier, was dissing my car.

I have a 97 Civic 2 door and i realize that its not all that original of a car but its fun. I have a Cat-back exhaust, Cold air intake, 4-1 header and a short shifter.

This guy has a PURPLE!! cavalier :puke: with big ugly Motigi racing rims and GIANT silver "motigi racing" stickers over the entire side's of his car, and he has a HUGE aluminum spoiler (taller than his roof i think). He also has a large alpine sticker on it but doesnt have any alpine installed, has a bomex sticker on it and doesnt have any bomex installed and has a large nitto tires sticker on it and he doesnt have nitto tires. on the side of his car he has a call list of things he has, he has all sorts of stickers but im pretty sure all he actually has as far as preformance goes is an intake, and a mufler.

He said my car is a piece of shit when his car sounds like its running on like 1 1/2 cylinders!!! :wtf:

it just pisses me off when people like that say stupid shit about the non-ricer section of the performance community. i mean so what if i dont have rims yet, my mommy didnt go and buy me a 4 foot spoiler!!!!

sorry for the rant this shit just pisses me off :bs:

ill upload some pics of his car soon

who cares dude, just call him out, and show him whats up on the local track.

...wait...never mind he's an idiot and isn't worth the gas to race him.

Originally posted by civicspeed@Apr 10 2003, 08:52 PM
ill upload some pics of his car soon

I was about to say... then I read at the bottom of your post...

Post some pics of his car here, let us diss on it, then email him the link to this thread- or just write it on a slip of paper and stick it to his windshield.

He also has a large alpine sticker on it but doesnt have any alpine installed, has a bomex sticker on it and doesnt have any bomex installed and has a large nitto tires sticker on it and he doesnt have nitto tires

why do people find it necessary to make their cars look like a Bulletin Board <_<

Fuck Cavaliers!! If its not originally 'rice' you shouldn't make look like it!! Especially don't be dissin on someone with 'rice' if you have american car crap like a 'crapalier'! I've seen many crapaliers that wanna be rice! It gives imports a bad name!! Long live rice!

Originally posted by luVTEC@Apr 11 2003, 10:17 PM
He also has a large alpine sticker on it but doesnt have any alpine installed, has a bomex sticker on it and doesnt have any bomex installed and has a large nitto tires sticker on it and he doesnt have nitto tires

why do people find it necessary to make their cars look like a Bulletin Board <_<

because they watch F&F one time too many.

Originally posted by bean42082@Apr 11 2003, 10:53 PM
Fuck Cavaliers!! If its not originally 'rice' you shouldn't make look like it!! Especially don't be dissin on someone with 'rice' if you have american car crap like a 'crapalier'! I've seen many crapaliers that wanna be rice! It gives imports a bad name!! Long live rice!

Hmmmm someone's been reading the NOPI magazine too much. LoL, just a warning, you'll get no love for body kits, wings, stickers n such (or mitsubishis) on this board bro. Hope brian doesnt read this :p :p

Ill have the pics up as soon as i can, i would do somthing about it but this guy's kinda big, im not small or anything but he's like 6' 2" at least.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 11 2003, 09:14 AM
fuck him up man. Don't let people disrespect you.

i say do it...that's 2 votes for fuckin him up...

Originally posted by civicspeed@Apr 14 2003, 06:06 PM
Ill have the pics up as soon as i can, i would do somthing about it but this guy's kinda big, im not small or anything but he's like 6' 2" at least.

go for his legs first.

I'd fuck him up.

As juvenile as it may sound, freshman year I kick the shyt out of a senior who had a good 2 and a half feet and an extra 100 lbs on me. Nothin but respect since.

Doesn't matter how big you are, all you gotta do is fuck up one big guy.

Yeah dude, i'm like 6'1 150lbs, but i'd damn sure fight a guy bigger than me....as long as you arnt a pussy, one punch striaght at the guys nose is going to give you a few seconds to punch him some more.

<advice>
punch his nose then kick him in the kneecap really really hard
</advice>

High school threads are gay.

Just leave it alone, let him think his wing somehow adds gravitation interia to his wheels, and that the stickers are super light weight. You know your car is better than his, leave it at that. Ricers will always think their cars are fast, yet never go to the track becuase of what others will think of their car--running a 17 sec 1/4 mile. They are simply following a trend, and always will.

Back