Stupid Stoner ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck no, The nations top horrible drivers list:

Colorado
Assachussetts
Ohio
New Jersey
New York

And that list, taking into account poor attitude:

Assachussetts
Ohio
New Jersey
New York
California

IndianAPOLIS has the worst drivers anywhere. Surprising, because the whole fucking town is based on driving.

See I've never been to any of those other states you mentioned, but I'm stuck 20 minutes from the Ohio border and see Ohio plates on a daily basis.

I watched a lady driving down the shoulder today. A week ago I watched some dude driving down the turn only lane between four lanes on a busy state route here in town. Both from Ohio. They're all just flat out fucking retarded.

They come over here driving either way too fast or way to slow. I sit my ass at the speed limit because I know the cops and I know the hotspots for ticket writing.

I've driven in Columbus and all over NW Ohio. They're all just fucking retarded.

As far as Indianapolis is concerned, I've never once been cut off in Indy. I've driven through it and around it hundreds of times and yes they drive like idiots, but nearly as big of idiots as Buckeyes. I swear the Ohio DMV license test is "can you turn your car on?" Yes? Here's your license.

a commercial pilot can have a beer 8 hours before a flight....

but if a commercial pilot has a hit of smoke anytime...he looses his license....

I wonder why....

Go to college. Tell me stoners are stupid.

If anything its the straights that are less intelligent in college. Some of my smartest friends are actually the largest pot heads and druggies.
All my friends who are engineers smoke. My friend who is a Psychics/Chemical Engineering major can pretty much only study high. I open his books and I might as well be holding it upside down. Just the other day he all smoked and he explained to us how because of the way the mind works, time can actually not be defined and therefore does not exist. That was a fun night, haha.

You need to learn the difference between someone explaining something and someone who's pissed off. My mood wasn't anywhere near pissed off. Once again, you're giving yourself far too much credit for how low your intelligence is. You've proven yourself to be, beyond any shadow of a doubt, of both low intelligence and closed mind. You've been given several good reasons why you should drop your stereotype, but you still aren't capable of seeing past the proverbial tip of your own nose.

You refuse to believe that what I said initially was a joke. Something that I thought up to get a rise out of someone who is constantly pissed off and has half of Hondaswap on ignore because he can't stand anyone who isn't as godly as himself in the world of honda knowledge and drumming.

So here you go insulting me and my intelligence because I make a sarcastic comment that, for me, held on the bearings of my personal dealing with the idiots who've done pot their entire life, accompanied by being lazy fuckwads who only do pot all day.

Why don't you go sit on your throne and continue believing that pot makes everyone godly. Heaven forbid you look outside the confines of your own personal beliefs and realize that not everyone is the same as the small percentage of people on Hondaswap.

Continue spouting your intelligence over the subject of the vast majority of Americans who do pot. I'll believe you when you've talked to more than your band and your inner group of friends.

Considering I didn't tell you that all pot heads are losers, I don't see why you're being a fucking cunt about any of this in the first place. But I guess you just choose to live the life of internet badass where you're right because you're right. It really must be nice living on cloud ignorant of the world outside. Enjoy your view from behind your drumset, dumbass. Because no matter what the fuck you say, everyone see's you get pissed off over stupid fucking threads on an internet forum here every... single... day. Good luck with telling me you're not mad, you're always mad.

Go smoke a joint and calm your pissy ass down.

I'll just sit here in my house with my credit score and my success as a human being. You just continue drumming. Yes, you are truly badass.

Last edited:
I'll just sit here in my house with my credit score and my success as a human being. You just continue drumming. Yes, you are truly badass.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life. Your credit score? You got him good..... Take that buddy.

Sig material.

And I drive an S2000...whats your point.

All im saying is alcohol is not illegal, so I drink. Pot is illegal, so I dont really smoke it. I mean both of my roommates smoke out on a daily basis, and they are both pretty normal. I was just saying that I know people that are "burnouts" and thats where the reputation comes from.

Attachments

• 152741-3.jpg
    152741-3.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 68
You refuse to believe that what I said initially was a joke. Something that I thought up to get a rise out of someone who is constantly pissed off and has half of Hondaswap on ignore because he can't stand anyone who isn't as godly as himself in the world of honda knowledge and drumming.

So here you go insulting me and my intelligence because I make a sarcastic comment that, for me, held on the bearings of my personal dealing with the idiots who've done pot their entire life, accompanied by being lazy fuckwads who only do pot all day.

Why don't you go sit on your throne and continue believing that pot makes everyone godly. Heaven forbid you look outside the confines of your own personal beliefs and realize that not everyone is the same as the small percentage of people on Hondaswap.

Continue spouting your intelligence over the subject of the vast majority of Americans who do pot. I'll believe you when you've talked to more than your band and your inner group of friends.

Considering I didn't tell you that all pot heads are losers, I don't see why you're being a fucking cunt about any of this in the first place. But I guess you just choose to live the life of internet badass where you're right because you're right. It really must be nice living on cloud ignorant of the world outside. Enjoy your view from behind your drumset, dumbass. Because no matter what the fuck you say, everyone see's you get pissed off over stupid fucking threads on an internet forum here every... single... day. Good luck with telling me you're not mad, you're always mad.

Go smoke a joint and calm your pissy ass down.

Blanco wasn't saying smoking some weed makes you a god. He was saying, just like any substance, if enjoyed responsibly has NO effect on a person's life.

Almost every person on here drinks. I can be, and have been before, a functional alcoholic. Others on here can't handle 5 drinks in one night without feeling the affects for 3 days. Blanco can smoke everyday and be 100% functional. I smoke and need a weed nap and a box of Cheez-its. Everyone reacts to different things differently. Fuck some people can't handle caffeine, does that mean it should be illegal? No. Weed is illegal because the best shit is not grown by the Govt. or in the U.S. They would rather you be on Prozac, something Govt officials get a kickback for not outlawing.

Katt Williams put it best. "Weed ain't a drug. It's just a plant. And if you so happen to set it on fire... there are some... effects. You never heard of a mother fucker overdosing on weed, you think he's dead? He ain't dead. He's going to wake up in a half an hour hungry enough to eat everything in your house. That's the side effects, hungry, happy, sleepy."

You know what they say when you assume, don't you?

These am teh intarnetz!11!!!one

The internet is a magnet for stupidity. I think we can both agree on that much. That's why I make my assumption.

I just have to reply to this.

Don't be pissed off at me because you're so lame that you'd rather be a Guitar Queero than pick up your real guitar. Yes, I am a bad-ass because I live by own rules doing the things that people like you are too afraid to do. I get paid to do what I love and live like a rock star, can you say that? And since when do you know my credit score?

This is what I drive...
sigpic.jpg

What did you drive again? Oh that's right, a stock Civic you can barely afford or work on.

You, can kiss my ass. :)

edit:
By the way, the first quote in my signature most definitely applies to you.

Yes you drive a bmw. Are you special just like every other rich stuck up cunt out there? LOL

Your car means nothing. It depreciates just like my car, if you're basing your status of intelligence over me off a car, then you seriously need to rethink your life bro.

No seriously. I buy cheap shit, yes because its all I can afford, but the fact remains I've purchased myself an investment and I have a HOME in MY name.

... and you have a bmw. :lmao:

I haven't played guitar hero that much lately, I've been stuck on Call of Duty 4. You know, the game of the year. I have the gumption to play my guitar, but I don't have the patience to learn it on my own. Why you may ask? Because as we speak I'm purchasing 14 brand new windows for my HOME. I'm paying off what little debt I have left.

When I have the gumption and the time, everything I already have for my Civic will go on my civic... but you know what? It's really hard to find the want that is there to lay on a concrete floor in an unheated garage when the high has been an average of 17 degrees outside. Did I mention I have a 3 car garage on MY property? Have I mentioned that? What do you have? A carport? bwahaha

Continue sitting on your throne and think you're better than me. We'll see how that works out when something breaks on your precious asshole-mobile and it costs you over a grand to fix.

Blanco wasn't saying smoking some weed makes you a god. He was saying, just like any substance, if enjoyed responsibly has NO effect on a person's life.

Reread my initial statement bro, I said the average of stoners are idiots. Not all.

You agree that this is 2 (for me) pages because he finds fault in a true statement.

im sorry guys ...

i didnt think h22 go karts got peoples blood flowing this much ... lol

Hey, I got a BMW too! And a mercedes, and an evo, and a del sol. What do I win? :D

I got five cars, a two car garage, a 10 car driveway, a car trailer, a pimp two story house, a pimp shed full of pimp wheels and exotic tires, more shit than a person really needs, trips to Japan every year, nearly a computer and TV in every room, and money in the bank.....

What do I win.

(and I only smoke ciggs.) Random Drug testing FTW!!!

Reread my initial statement bro, I said the average of stoners are idiots. Not all.

You agree that this is 2 (for me) pages because he finds fault in a true statement.
Also not true. People who smoke weed are no different than you. Sorry to burst your bubble. Weed has a stigma about it. "You smoke weed, you must be dumb." The fact is it is not true. There are people out there who smoke who are smarter and dumber than you, in almost equal proportion to the amount of general people who are smarter and dumber than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back