Stupid Stoner ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what you win Current Debt=$228,049.42 (01/08) :rawr:

lol but its all worth it in my eyes!!!

and most of the potheads i know are actually pretty smart...
usually stupid potheads are stupid becuase they choose to be,,,ignorance will always get the best of them

I got five cars, a two car garage, a 10 car driveway, a car trailer, a pimp two story house, a pimp shed full of pimp wheels and exotic tires, more shit than a person really needs, trips to Japan every year, nearly a computer and TV in every room, and money in the bank.....

What do I win.

(and I only smoke ciggs.) Random Drug testing FTW!!!

You needs Myth :)

Also not true. People who smoke weed are no different than you. Sorry to burst your bubble. Weed has a stigma about it. "You smoke weed, you must be dumb." The fact is it is not true. There are people out there who smoke who are smarter and dumber than you, in almost equal proportion to the amount of general people who are smarter and dumber than you.

You can't sit there and tell me that all people who smoke weed are mensa members. That just isn't going to work because it's not true. You have idiots and you have intelligent pot smokers. Based off how poor the US's education system is with so many kids below average in the first place... what I said is true.

I never once said the weed made them that way, I simply stated that on average pot smokers are retarded. You simply assumed that I was saying anyone who doesn't smoke pot is mensa material.

By the way, I've been having a good chuckle all day about Blanco bragging about his BMW apparently as his prize posession in life. That was absolutely hilarious.

Here's mine.
MynewHome001.jpg

and holy shit, it'll appreciate in value. :D

Last edited:
By the way, my prized possessions are my drum set and recording gear...which, added up, are also worth more than your car.

That makes you a true winner. You have things that are worth more than my car. OMG J00 BAMF!!!!

God I absolutely love how legitimately stupid this guy is. ^^^ It makes his statements about "dumb pot smokers" that much more funny. I can't help but reply to some of the idiotic shit he says.

Irony at it's finest. You've yet to comprehend every single one of my replies back to you stating it was a JOKE that I made to get idiots like you riled up. Holy shit it worked! Are you truly that retarded?

I don't care who you are, if you're a fucking idiot before you smoke pot. You're a fucking idiot during and after smoking pot. A large majority of pot smokers are fucking idiots.

I never said that non-pot smokers aren't idiots either, you just chose to focus on and then make assumptions of the JOKE overall.

Your reading comprehension may be intact, but you also tend to read too far into things and make idiotic assumptions.

I agree I'm not the brightest guy out there, I don't really care. I don't feel the need to competitively and actively compare myself to everyone out there, unlike you do.

The true degree of intelligence is knowing multitudes of everyday useful information, knowing how to interact with your fellow man, and knowing how to do all of this tactfully. You my friend, aren't tactful. You're the exact opposite with the way you rant on and get pissy with every single person on this board you see as an idiot or a noob who's just trying to get an answer.

How many people do you have on ignore again? Could it be because you come off as a dick with your obscure jokes about people? No wonder everyone always goes off on you in the tech sections.

You're a bitter 30 year old with recording equipment, and a piece of shit 15 year old BMW. Quite the accomplishment. No house, no family, and money. Congratulations on your success... what exactly is your bands' name? Have a deal with any sort of record company?

In the end Blanco, you need to start rereading shit and before flying off the handle like a little ragging cunt, start asking questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back