stupid thieves

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I went to the impound yesterday to pick up my car that was stolen two weeks ago. I was a little pissed off that I had to pay 275 to the impound for holding my car, when I saw the car it wasn't too bad. The day that it was stolen, I saw a 4 door green civic with these two spanish guys following me, I thought they wanted to race, but the weather here was all fucked up so I just ignored them, and just before I got to work I didn't see them anymore so I just parked the car and went to work. When I go back out to lunch my fucking cars gone and nobody saw shit. Well when I saw the car the damn thieves had taken my carbon fiber hood, headlights and taillights, z3 fenders, my radio, speakers, gauge cluster, shift boot and ebrake boot, shift knob, and my tires, and they put they're nasty ass steelies that were spray painted green to match the car. I was a little blown because the cops hadn't gone by and fingerprinted the car, when the cop finally showed up he was giving me attitude and didn't want to fingerprint the car because he said it was likely he wasn't gonna find any fingerprints. He finally left without doing shit, so I go back to the car to look through it one more time before I left to get the money, and decided to look in the engine bay. When I was removing my hood to replace it with the carbon fiber hood, I noticed a vin number on the hood, so I decided to check the car because the thieves had replaced the carbon fiber hood, with they're hood which of course is green, sure enough there is a fucking vin number on it. I gave it to the cops and they were gonna look into it, but I wanted to know if anybody here knows how I can find out to whom the car is registered to with just the vin because I'm a little uncomfortable that they know where the fuck I live and could come by and fuck up my shit if they get caught. I hope they deport the motherfuckers, ok done venting, thanks

Originally posted by b18c1civic97@Feb 10 2004, 10:48 AM
I went to the impound yesterday to pick up my car that was stolen two weeks ago. I was a little pissed off that I had to pay 275 to the impound for holding my car, when I saw the car it wasn't too bad. The day that it was stolen, I saw a 4 door green civic with these two spanish guys following me, I thought they wanted to race, but the weather here was all fucked up so I just ignored them, and just before I got to work I didn't see them anymore so I just parked the car and went to work. When I go back out to lunch my fucking cars gone and nobody saw shit. Well when I saw the car the damn thieves had taken my carbon fiber hood, headlights and taillights, z3 fenders, my radio, speakers, gauge cluster, shift boot and ebrake boot, shift knob, and my tires, and they put they're nasty ass steelies that were spray painted green to match the car. I was a little blown because the cops hadn't gone by and fingerprinted the car, when the cop finally showed up he was giving me attitude and didn't want to fingerprint the car because he said it was likely he wasn't gonna find any fingerprints. He finally left without doing shit, so I go back to the car to look through it one more time before I left to get the money, and decided to look in the engine bay. When I was removing my hood to replace it with the carbon fiber hood, I noticed a vin number on the hood, so I decided to check the car because the thieves had replaced the carbon fiber hood, with they're hood which of course is green, sure enough there is a fucking vin number on it. I gave it to the cops and they were gonna look into it, but I wanted to know if anybody here knows how I can find out to whom the car is registered to with just the vin because I'm a little uncomfortable that they know where the fuck I live and could come by and fuck up my shit if they get caught. I hope they deport the motherfuckers, ok done venting, thanks

i hope you find, and kill those pieces of shit.

ok, well VA is checked off my list of places I'm thinking of moving to in the near future.....

wonder how vermont is in "that area" :lol:

Beat the ever loving shit out of them. Repeatedly. Then take your shit back.

Back