stupid things you've said...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"A hot pocket sounds really good right now"

Maaaaaan Hot Pockets get a bad rap... If youre still having frozen centers get better microwaves people! lol I like em just fine. They've came out with some pretty good ones. And the newer ones cook better.

I quit to my boss at the beginning of the recession without a good backup plan

$2.65 Four Loko... shit how bad could it be
(original pre-ban formula)

Drank two (original recipe) in an hour or two a while back. Called my friend's girlfriend at the time out for whoring around on him. I got kicked out... lol

"I've been kicked out of nicer homes than this!"

its not so much that "hold my beer" is stupid to say (unless you are a female and get your ass roofied)... its that whatever happens after "hold my beer" will either be the most awesome thing in history (unlikely) or the most epic fail imaginable (very likely)

Dare I say .... Hey wait a sec. You've put up two "Stupidest things (you've) said" things. And not ONE of them has ANYTHING to do with a stun gun to your junk ?

That doesn't even rank ?!

thats not so much something stupid that i "said"... that is more something stupid that i DID

Drank two (original recipe) in an hour or two a while back. Called my friend's girlfriend at the time out for whoring around on him. I got kicked out... lol

"I've been kicked out of nicer homes than this!"
:thumbsup:

Four Loko: Belligerent Dick Head in a can

thats not so much something stupid that i "said"... that is more something stupid that i DID

There were no words leading up to it though ? Nothing like "I don't see what the big deal about stun guns are" or anything ?

Just sitting there and decided to defend yourself against your own nads ?

nah i had already been zapped many many times before i ended up accidentally poaching my own eggs
so i knew what getting hit with the stun gun was all about
it was careless for sure but definitely not intentional

got a hilarious story out of it though :) lots of peoples days have been made brighter by that gem :lmao:

I've said it before, I've been hit in the shoulder and leg before. I can't imagine that feeling on my giggle berries. I'd be down for the count. Probably puke.

I don't have a condom, but I've got a cigarette wrapper. You strippers have to get, like, tested, right?

True story, actually.

Back