1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid vacuum lines

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 90sihatch, Oct 6, 2005.

1. 90sihatch

90sihatch Senior Member

90 si hatch with 92 Ls. I still dont understand these stupid things. Today I went to the junkyard and bought the whole assembly of solenoids and map off a teg, but when I tried to put it on I realized the plugs arent the same. The map plugs right up, but the solenoid plug off the hatch is about half the size of the teg one, with fewer wires. Please help, I really want to get this running right.

2. C-Bye

C-Bye Member

Soleniod Plug???? Where does it plugged in on the motor?

3. 90sihatch

90sihatch Senior Member

it goes to the main harness, I think i might need to buy the other end of the plug from the integra and split the wires, but I'm not sure

4. bago'ong billy

bago'ong billy Junior Member

one is for solenoid for the fuel press regulator which the civic don't have. I think it wires to A10 on your PR4
    Black to ground.

5. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Well, the subject says you need help with vacuum lines, the post says help with wiring.. Well, if you need vacuum help, here ya go.

P.S. The Map & solenoid from a 88-91 CRX si will work like a champ.

[​IMG]

6. 90sihatch

90sihatch Senior Member

the problem with that is my intake manifold has two vacuum ports on the back, so i have an open hole. I've tried hooking them up according to that diagram, the ls, and the civic, but none of them seem to work right.

7. hatchback

hatchback Member

If you hook up everything that needs to be hooked up and still have ports left over, go to your local parts store and buy a variety pack of "vacuume caps" and plug em up.

8. 90sihatch

90sihatch Senior Member

[​IMG] I apologize. I tried hooking them up according to this again tonight, and realized all it took was a little adjustment of the throttle cable. When I hooked it up before, the car would idle at about 200 rpm, and would nearly if not die every time i put the clutch in. Now with the throttle cable tightened a little it runs much better. thank you

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted