Stupid vacuum lines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sihatch

90 si hatch with 92 Ls. I still dont understand these stupid things. Today I went to the junkyard and bought the whole assembly of solenoids and map off a teg, but when I tried to put it on I realized the plugs arent the same. The map plugs right up, but the solenoid plug off the hatch is about half the size of the teg one, with fewer wires. Please help, I really want to get this running right.

one is for solenoid for the fuel press regulator which the civic don't have. I think it wires to A10 on your PR4
Black to ground.

Well, the subject says you need help with vacuum lines, the post says help with wiring.. Well, if you need vacuum help, here ya go.

P.S. The Map & solenoid from a 88-91 CRX si will work like a champ.

swapvacuum.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, the subject says you need help with vacuum lines, the post says help with wiring.. Well, if you need vacuum help, here ya go.

P.S. The Map & solenoid from a 88-91 CRX si will work like a champ.

swapvacuum.jpg

the problem with that is my intake manifold has two vacuum ports on the back, so i have an open hole. I've tried hooking them up according to that diagram, the ls, and the civic, but none of them seem to work right.

If you hook up everything that needs to be hooked up and still have ports left over, go to your local parts store and buy a variety pack of "vacuume caps" and plug em up.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you hook up everything that needs to be hooked up and still have ports left over, go to your local parts store and buy a variety pack of "vacuume caps" and plug em up.

:worthy: I apologize. I tried hooking them up according to this again tonight, and realized all it took was a little adjustment of the throttle cable. When I hooked it up before, the car would idle at about 200 rpm, and would nearly if not die every time i put the clutch in. Now with the throttle cable tightened a little it runs much better. thank you

Back