Stupidest Question EVER!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Delsol94

This being my first honda, im not fermiliar with the oil level. On the dipstick there is a first hole which i assume means "low" a second hole, then a line about a quarter inch up from the second hole.....should my oild come to the second hole or the line.I feel so dumb but i dnt wanna over or under fill my delsol

This being my first honda, im not fermiliar with the oil level. On the dipstick there is a first hole which i assume means "low" a second hole, then a line about a quarter inch up from the second hole.....should my oild come to the second hole or the line.I feel so dumb but i dnt wanna over or under fill my delsol

Not dumb.. smart for asking, I had to ask to when I got mine. fill to the second hole ;)

Jason

ok thanks alot guys, just didnt wanna hurt my engine

I liked it just below the top hole. it was exactly 3.5 quarts in my gar if i remember correctly.

dip stick

----------
#### FILL TO HERE ####

----------

oil pan

i usually put it to about where b has it and put some sea foam shit in there. it cleans out most the gunk on the valve... you know like the shell compercials.

ive always heard or seen other people using the sea foam but i didnt know what it would do wasnt sure if it cleaned anything or if people did it for the huge cloud it makes lol.

Tell me about less windage while you pick up your rod after some hard cornering. Why run the chance? If you are to trust anyone, trust the engineers who built the thing. Intakes, exhaust, cams, etc.. Those are restricted engineering wise because of regulations placed on manufacturers. But the amount of oil in the crank case is exactly what the team who spent years developing that specific motor decided it needed to live a long healthy life.

hey a was just stating why people do it B is the one that brought it up stating that he only ran 3.5 qts in his engine

lamethread.gif

Back