Stupidest thing you ever bough (PT2)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not drinking starbucks is nothing to be ashamed of... their "coffee" tastes like shit... ive been to several starbuucks' all over the place and they all taste like they burnt the shit out of the beans, then brewed the coffee too strong... then burnt the hell out of that... then tried to water it down to correct their fuck up... the only way their coffees are even tolerable is when they dump asswads of flavor syrups in them and top them with mountains of whipped cream so that it doesnt even taste like coffee any more... to which i must ask "whats the fucking point??"
the only people who "like" starbucks are the simple minded assbags that bought up the marketing that told them "this is what coffee is supposed to taste like... this is coffee for sophisticated people... if you dont like this you are not sophisticated enough"
thats why they go in and order their, tall/grande/venti, half caff, nonfat soy, choco-frape-mocha-caramel-latte-machiado, in the most pompous manor they can conjure up... they do this to feel sophisticated
basically people "like" starbucks because they are stupid
its like paying $80 for a bottle for Boones Farm and acting like its great wine

I love you ( I tried to rep you but apparently I had already done it recently...)

tall/grande/venti
"Congratulations, you're dumb in 3 languages."

My father and sister invested in a Keurig(sp?) for the house. I generally drink tea over coffee but it makes the best coffee I have every had by far. If you're unfamiliar with their process, google it. It would take longer for me to try and explain.

And an update on the dumbest thing I have bought online. Summit oil filter relocation kit. I bought it because it was cheaper than the Greddy version. Car had damn near blown the thing off three times. It's a piece of shit even after I modified an O-ring for it. With the money I spent, including a tow, I could have bought the Greddy kit twice. Seriously, how does a respectable company like Summit put out a product that simply does work? And because of this kits epic fail, I'm hesitant to even think about getting the Greddy one.

Anyone actually have a relocation kit that works?

so, how well did it work?

I didn't buy it. I seriously considered it, but I didn't get it. I couldn't find my debit card, turns out it was hidden behind the computer speakers. I think it ran away from me.

Ha, I am saving for my girls ring right now. All the older guys at work keep saying that it will be the stupidest thing I ever buy. lol

just be sure she's the one before you give it to her, if your under 28 I would say 100% dont do it...

just be sure she's the one before you give it to her, if your under 28 I would say 100% dont do it...

Well she better be the one. I am saving every dime I have for this ring instead of boosting my CRX! But ya, I am only 22 and that's why I get so much shit for wanting to get married.

Start putting money into your rex instead. Get your toys now, because once you get married you probably won't get any.

I once made a pretty stupid assumption when ordering a fuel rail and set of injectors. Got them and realized they were exactly the same as what I had lol.

Start putting money into your rex instead. Get your toys now, because once you get married you probably won't get any.

That's only if you don't find the right girl.

FInd one who wants to build kit cars with you.

No, it's not Methadone, it's caffeine. 200mg per tab.

No-Doze is legit for a while.

Try 3 scoops of NO-Explode then we can talk. I do that shit often.

And 10 shots is easy. A venti in the morning, 10am, a triple and after lunch another triple.

Throw another after/before dinner and you are over 10 shots. easy. I like coffee a lot, but I just don't have a ton of scratch to buy it with.

Back