Subaru Skyline?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by HollowJDM@May 31 2005, 03:46 AM
in 2007 they are rumored to realease the infinity g35 gtr, our left hand drive awd turbo version, just like what they have in japan, cept our still wont have any nissan emblems.
[post=505442]Quoted post[/post]​

When it happens, I'll believe it.

Originally posted by swanny@May 29 2005, 10:13 PM
Still better than a Civic with a skyline sticker.
[post=505147]Quoted post[/post]​

Or a 6cyl Mustang with the famous "GTR" badge from Pepboyz

Originally posted by Lantis@May 30 2005, 05:09 AM
that's what confused me, the 350Z is the FairladyZ in japan, and I was confused as it being the skyline..

But if the G35 is the skyline, why buy a WRX and stick a skyline badge on it, when you can just buy a G35 and have a skyline.
[post=505231]Quoted post[/post]​

Because the new G35 sux ballz.

Seriously though, Nissan ruined a good thing.

They didn't "ruin" it. The R34 platform was getting "stale" as far as model years were concerned. They needed a quick and dirty upgrade platform, and a reworked Z33 chassis was the most cost-effective and viable solution. They could go back to an I-6 any time they wanted.

when i said rumored bout the 07awd turbo g35, it was in a mag a while back when they talk about it they said at some show they unvailed an awd turbo g35 and it just so happened to be left hand drive. but i guess we will never know til 07

Originally posted by Cashizslick@May 31 2005, 08:50 AM
Or a 6cyl Mustang with the famous "GTR" badge from Pepboyz
[post=505607]Quoted post[/post]​

with the twin turbo rotary motor with forged pistions

:lol:

Don't you mean the turbo-supercharged 3-rotor V6 with titanium apex seals and forged connecting rods? Oh, and can't forget the naaaaawz.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 2 2005, 12:13 AM
Don't you mean the turbo-supercharged 3-rotor V6 with titanium apex seals and forged connecting rods? Oh, and can't forget the naaaaawz.
[post=506369]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, can I swap that in a 81 CVCC? is there a mount kit?

yes but it s difficult,te rotator splint doesnt line up with the stock pigme flange, and you have to swap out the canooter valve too, unless yo want to use a 24 barrel carb.

now, this is a little better than a subaru, but today coming to work i saw a G35 with Skyline on the back. it had something else on the back where G35 goes, but i couldn't read it bc my eyes are shot to shit, need me some new spectacles

Originally posted by SiLude@Jun 4 2005, 08:17 AM
now, this is a little better than a subaru, but today coming to work i saw a G35 with Skyline on the back. it had something else on the back where G35 goes, but i couldn't read it bc my eyes are shot to shit, need me some new spectacles
[post=507765]Quoted post[/post]​

That's not nearly as bad, considering the G35 is badged as the skyline in Japan.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jun 4 2005, 11:26 AM-->
@Jun 4 2005, 08:17 AM
now, this is a little better than a subaru, but today coming to work i saw a G35 with Skyline on the back.  it had something else on the back where G35 goes, but i couldn't read it bc my eyes are shot to shit, need me some new spectacles
[post=507765]Quoted post[/post]​

That's not nearly as bad, considering the G35 is badged as the skyline in Japan.
[post=507785]Quoted post[/post]​

no shit, i did not know that. :g: any idea what the other badge would have been. All i know is that some of the writing on it was red.

Originally posted by HollowJDM@Jun 5 2005, 12:31 AM
GT-R mabe? the R being red?
[post=507997]Quoted post[/post]​

or maybe SE-R :lol:

Back