Subaru vs Civic

Should I get a 2002-03 2.5 RS or a 2000 SI?

• yes for 2000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah I just saw that

su-ba-ru

scoo-bie-doo

at least I don't feel as dumb now because I thought there was a technical reason or something behind it

at least I know now :p

no no no, you guys are all wrong, get the subaru instead
:p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 25 2003, 05:02 PM
Is there a reason you need to buy a new car? If not I'd buy like a 2000 RS Scooby. WAAAYYYY better looking IMO.

An example

Another one

Yeah...those=rare in Indiana. I'll have an easier time gettin a 2.5RS. Besides, I love the bug eye style Subeys.

Get the SI, I know that the WRX is better looking, but the SI will be faster in the long run, mainly because it is lighter. I don't know, it is totally up to you dude, flip a coin.

I'm not getting a WRX...I'm not getting a WRX...I'm not getting a WRX...

I want a 2.5RS...I want a 2.5RS...I want a 2.5RS...

:D

And you think the SI is faster than the WRX in the long run?? :unsure: :wtf:

Sorry, don't get the 2.5RS. Yes, the B16, I think will be faster in the long run. Build it up to handle 40 PSI, what will be faster? A little overboard, but everything is cheaper (parts) for the SI.

Well, for the SI you'd have to build a turbo kit for it. the WRX already has a 14.2 psi turbo installed.

With the right parts and engine rebuilding, which you'll have to do with the SI as well, you can make a WRX run 40 psi.

I'm asking which one would be better in the long run to suit my needs... 2.5RS or SI.

You snapped off about the WRX which is my dream car. I defended that.

But as I'm only 21 I can't afford insurance on a WRX, and I love the body style, 5 sp manual & AWD system that is shared with the 2.5RS.

Back