Subaru vs Civic

Should I get a 2002-03 2.5 RS or a 2000 SI?

• yes for 2000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think your way better of with the RS.

I mean think of it... if you bought the SI, to get the power you are craving you would have to slap a turbo kit on there, THEN buy all the necessary internals to make your engine handle the boost.

And on the other hand, you could get the RS and just upgrade your FMIC, (or get one, not sure if they come stock) downpipe, blow off valve, wastegate, intake manifold, boost controller, fuel injectors, etc. Then your average bolt-on's and you will be getting an easy 200hp to the wheels, maybe more. Then once you are boost happy, you can just swap your turbo. Go for the RS man, I would. :)

did i miss something?

correct me if im wrong, the RS is a turbo car, correct?

sorry i don't know much about scoobies, so I guess i'll keep my mouth shut. <_<

Originally posted by FFCiv@Sep 25 2003, 09:35 AM
get a celica alltrac like loco has. those are great cars

Yeah baby. And insurance is only $4 more a month than my Civic was.

But... this thread is about RS vs. Si. And we all know what's better. Survey says....

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 25 2003, 09:35 PM
Sorry, don't get the 2.5RS. Yes, the B16, I think will be faster in the long run. Build it up to handle 40 PSI, what will be faster? A little overboard, but everything is cheaper (parts) for the SI.

:bash:

yea, I don't know about building it for "40psi", lol, but the parts thing is right, if you plan on building the car, expect to be shelling out like 2-3x more money for everything.

Back