Subie Dubie Do!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civicsolidus

Fixer Upperer
I just spent all day test driving subarus. I've only ever had experience driving my parents' 90' subaru gl....piece... until today

I test drove 2 different '02 wrx wagons...one was completely stock and the other had custom downpipe, full back exhaust and 2? turbo timers, yeah i asked about that, weird.

holy shit, my thoughts were "i'm going to test drive a station wagon". the fasted fucking station wagon i've ever felt. I almost bought one of these today, but the only way would be to trade in my civic or sell it independantly neither i want to do right now.. (wife's requirments, and no she's not a car cock blocker, we're paying off credit card debt and we're really tight on money)

I also got to drive an '04 subaru sti and an 08 sti. fast and faster. Even if you don't like subarus of any sort. at least test drive one of these sti's. they are insane. especially the '08 body style. love it

Yea, I test drove a couple of them also. One of the reason's why people buy them is cause they're pretty fast, lol.

Back