Such a thing as too many bj's?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know about BJ's. As I enjoy them, they take incredibly too long for me to enjoy. Thnking about it at an average of 30 minutes, that 291 days worth of bj's.

Word.

3 months salary. You make 120k, that's a 30k ring. chaching.

Girl I'm just starting to see..... I couldn't fathom buying her a ring at my income. She's definitely loaded.Drives a cadilac srx and is going to pick up a new c350 sport in the next month. Buys and sells shares of stocks like they're shoes. I'd be hard pressed to only spend 14k on her ring and keep her happy. lol.

Girl I'm just starting to see..... I couldn't fathom buying her a ring at my income. She's definitely loaded.Drives a cadilac srx and is going to pick up a new c350 sport in the next month. Buys and sells shares of stocks like they're shoes. I'd be hard pressed to only spend 14k on her ring and keep her happy. lol.

its quality not quantity right?? as long as you did your best im sure she would love it ;) ... that is assuming she loves you :ph34r:

It was a rough example of if you have a decent amount of money, you're expected to spend a small fortune.

lol I'm guessing somewhere around there, gross wise.

Airjockie does.

Blow jobs are all right as long as they're followed by sex. That's my two cents. Best of luck to the both of you, Nick. :thumbsup:

On the ring subject, I could give two shits how much you spend on the ring as long as you are both happy with it...more her than you obviously, but you know what I mean. :D

"aint saying she a gold digga......"
hehe
thats alot for a non-functional item when you could get a really nice bike or car or ... 10,000,000,000 condoms

Why does this only seem to work one way? A woman performing in the bedroom for compensation I mean. I'm going to ask the girl I'm dating to buy me an EG and in return I'll eat the box 3k times. I don't think it will work though..

I disagree. I'll eat her cooch three times a day for free!

How about some other deals ? Like "I'll take 2 blowjobs off if you get a standin" and "we'll take 4 off if it's you and some friends"

Creative accounting, it's the Yankee Peddler way.

Ahah! The New Englander in you comes out. High five for NE practicality!

3 months salary. You make 120k, that's a 30k ring..

Who makes 120k? That's like $60/hr. I won't be so lucky, even out of grad school:eek:...

Anyway...I bought the ring you see for $3200. Retail is 7-8k. It is a 2.02 ct SI2/H center stone w/ white gold setting and baguettes on the side. You just have to know somebody! Check consignment and private jewelry stores. Don't go to Zales or Jared's or Kay, unless you are into forced sodomy.

n144901032_30930706_6148.jpg

My friend got his wife an $8k diamond. He went to the NY diamond district too, so this rock was HUGE. she was driving her blazer along one day, got pulled over (Someone said she had a flat) and she was beaten and robbed.

Left hand, LHD, window... you see the vulnerability there.

Since it's just a figure head of both a commitment from the man, and a trust from the woman - it stands to reason that the best idea is to have two: a fake and a real one sitting in a safe.

I have actually made an engagement ring (for my ex) and never presented it. Garnet, my dad is a Lapidary and jeweler. Not diamond, but I made the fucking thing so I deserve a sliver of props.

Who makes 120k? That's like $60/hr. I won't be so lucky, even out of grad school:eek:...

I was using it as an example of how big of a chunk of change 3 months salary is.

What are you going to grad school for?

I'm contemplating going for an MBA after I graduate next year, but its more a fall back for me, as I plan on contracting.

I was using it as an example of how big of a chunk of change 3 months salary is.

What are you going to grad school for?

I'm contemplating going for an MBA after I graduate next year, but its more a fall back for me, as I plan on contracting.

I have 2 semesters left for my MBA. I recommend it. I've learned so much more than I did in undergrad. Everything is so much more in depth.

Back