suckerpuncher

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 23 2005, 10:29 PM
i can count all my fights on one hand. wrestling and playing football through high school allowed me to have an outlet. since college ive only been in two fights. but im thinking of getting more involved with mixed martial arts fighting so i have an outlet again.
[post=450410]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, I haven't had a fight since.... jr high... good deal is that I won the fight... bad part is that my cousins found out who it was and beat him up again... after that, the guy moved to a different city LOL

go figure, not cool when your bad side of the family finds out about your problems with other people LOL

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Jan 24 2005, 12:33 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Jan 23 2005, 10:29 PM
i can count all my fights on one hand. wrestling and playing football through high school allowed me to have an outlet. since college ive only been in two fights. but im thinking of getting more involved with mixed martial arts fighting so i have an outlet again.

damn, I haven't had a fight since.... jr high... good deal is that I won the fight... bad part is that my cousins found out who it was and beat him up again... after that, the guy moved to a different city LOL

go figure, not cool when your bad side of the family finds out about your problems with other people LOL
[post=450411]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yea. one of my good friends threatened me when i said i didnt like his little sisters bf. of course, he and all his friends are roided up so i played nice so there on my side.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Jan 24 2005, 12:00 AM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 24 2005, 12:33 AM
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Jan 23 2005, 10:29 PM

[post=450411]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yea. one of my good friends threatened me when i said i didnt like his little sisters bf. of course, he and all his friends are roided up so i played nice so there on my side.
[post=450428]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, you should had told the little girl that you had a crush on her LOL :D :p

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 24 2005, 01:05 PM
damn, you should had told the little girl that you had a crush on her LOL :D :p
[post=450555]Quoted post[/post]​

not in the least. shes too young for me, plus im friends with her brother. her bf just treats her like shit and always tries to start shit with me. oh yeah, hes roided up too, but he doesnt scare me.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Jan 24 2005, 11:20 AM-->
One Stop Customs
@Jan 24 2005, 01:05 PM
damn, you should had told the little girl that you had a crush on her LOL :D  :p

not in the least. shes too young for me, plus im friends with her brother. her bf just treats her like shit and always tries to start shit with me. oh yeah, hes roided up too, but he doesnt scare me.
[post=450560]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a lowrider we can hop on top of his car or on top of him doesn't matter hahaha

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Jan 24 2005, 01:26 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 24 2005, 11:20 AM
One Stop Customs
damn, you should had told the little girl that you had a crush on her LOL :D  :p

I have a lowrider we can hop on top of his car or on top of him doesn't matter hahaha
[post=450563]Quoted post[/post]​

haha. at the moment he doesnt have a car and im trying not to start trouble b/c we have alot of mutual friends. but thanks for wanting to help.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Jan 24 2005, 11:28 AM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 24 2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 24 2005, 11:20 AM
One Stop Customs

[post=450563]Quoted post[/post]​

haha. at the moment he doesnt have a car and im trying not to start trouble b/c we have alot of mutual friends. but thanks for wanting to help.
[post=450565]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, just try talking out the problems with him, one on one, hopefully that'll settle any beef you two have...

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 24 2005, 01:32 PM
Well, just try talking out the problems with him, one on one, hopefully that'll settle any beef you two have...
[post=450571]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, at this point in time we can be at the same party or whatever and we wont kill each other.

Blanco, if you don't mind my asking, What is the art you study? I took Taekwon-Do since I was 7, but have recently been looking into, and quite vigorously been studying other intruguing arts. One, in particular, which I won't say the name because it is crazy just how deadly it is. Similar to the "Kiss of the Dragon" stuff from the movie. I know the name of that art Jet Li is portrayed to have mastered, and have studied as much of it that I have been able to get my hands on. But even I believe that without the proper instruction in that art, I could most definitely kill someone instantly without meaning to. The sad part is, that I know MANY ways to do it. That's why I choose not to implement ANY of it into scraps, fights, or sparring. Some others I've been really involved with are Chin Na and Baguazhang.

I study Tang Soo Do (or Soo Bahk Do) Moo Duk Kwan, the Charter's in my signature.
[post=450719]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, I study mexican jeudo...

Jeudo know if I gotta knife

jeudo know if I gotta gun

jeudo know shiet... :worthy: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 24 2005, 06:19 PM
Oh noes.  You're not one of those, "my friends can't date my sisters and I can't date theirs" type of guys, are you?  If I felt that way, I would've missed out on spending the last nine years with a wonderful woman. :)

no not at all. but i wont enter a relationship with a friends sister if i dont think anything will come of it. i have allowed certain friends to date my sisters but only if i feel that they would treat them right.
and i was wondering if you might know if Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan has reached the east coast in any fashion. i study some martial arts but mostly by reading and watching video and it sounds very interesting to me. and i guess i have to associate myself with some kind of gym if i want to get back into competition.i wanted to study Dux Ryu Ninjitsu but there is no real literature on it and the only teachers are in cali. maybe ill do a year or two at scu.

thanks alot. i found two places that are kind of by my school and another that is by my house.

Originally posted by Blanco+Jan 24 2005, 06:19 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 24 2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 24 2005, 01:05 PM

Oh noes. You're not one of those, "my friends can't date my sisters and I can't date theirs" type of guys, are you? If I felt that way, I would've missed out on spending the last nine years with a wonderful woman. :)

Callidus
@Jan 24 2005, 05:21 PM
Blanco, if you don't mind my asking, What is the art you study? I took Taekwon-Do since I was 7, but have recently been looking into, and quite vigorously been studying other intruguing arts. One, in particular, which I won't say the name because it is crazy just how deadly it is. Similar to the "Kiss of the Dragon" stuff from the movie. I know the name of that art Jet Li is portrayed to have mastered, and have studied as much of it that I have been able to get my hands on. But even I believe that without the proper instruction in that art, I could most definitely kill someone instantly without meaning to. The sad part is, that I know MANY ways to do it. That's why I choose not to implement ANY of it into scraps, fights, or sparring. Some others I've been really involved with are Chin Na and Baguazhang.
[post=450693]Quoted post[/post]​

I study Tang Soo Do (or Soo Bahk Do) Moo Duk Kwan, the Charter's in my signature. It's a mixture of the 2,000 year old traditional Korean art, Northern Shoalin, and Shotokan-Karate. Tang Soo Do was developed, by Grand Master Hwang Kee, R.I.P., through the early 1900's and finally founded in 1945. Soo Bahk Do means "way of the empty hand" so we have very few weapons. It's a very powerful art with a lot of high kicks, which I like since I'm 6'5". Basically, Tang Soo Do/Soo Bahk Do is the traditional base that Tae Kwon Do was built off of. I've met a lot of former TKD guys and gals who switched over and love it. TSD is so much easier on your body than TKD is, too. You will also become a far more proficient martial artist. It takes, on averagae, about two years to earn your Cho Dan in Tae Kwon Do and it takes a minimum of four years to even be able to test for Cho Dan in Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan. Belts are not awarded during class, only once every three months at a test in front of your instructors and class. And now a word of caution, there are many Tang Soo Do dojangs around and most of them flat out suck. Here's the Federation's website: http://www.soobahkdo.com/. There was a split recently, so if you can't find a dojang near you ask some of the instructors if they know of any former Federation members that might be closer.

And are you referring to Dim Mak?
[post=450719]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes I am. Dim Mak is ridiculous. I've studied that for about a year but just with my friend, his older brother, and his friend. It's good stuff, very interesting, but I think it is more useful for the healing benefits rather than the deadly ones.

It has to do with all of the Chi/Qi Meridians, and how sensitive they are to the pressure. It also depends on whether or not someone has stagnant Qi flowing through those channels. For healing, it's all about releasing that Qi and letting it flow freely through your body. A friend of mine was born and raised in China, and I forgot what he studied for most of his life (he's about 60). Anyways, he helped me do some Qi exercises that I was actually able to feel the Qi flowing through my body, warming my hands as I manipulated it. I believe it, most definitely. I just wish I had the proper instruction to develop it.

Back