Suf's 2015 Fit EX-L (An AntiBuild Thread)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what are you seeing for mpg's with the luggge and fam in there?

Wow, that is good fuel economy! The wifes Cr-Z is averaging mid to high 30s for around the town mileage, we havent tried it on a trip yet. I cant believe you say the CVT is fun?? Ive driven a couple cars with it and it really really annoys me, the weird throttle delay, surging, etc makes me feel so disconnected from the car.

Wow, that is good fuel economy! The wifes Cr-Z is averaging mid to high 30s for around the town mileage, we havent tried it on a trip yet. I cant believe you say the CVT is fun?? Ive driven a couple cars with it and it really really annoys me, the weird throttle delay, surging, etc makes me feel so disconnected from the car.

It gets mid to high 30s around town on average as well, never lower than 34. I will tell you working for Toyota has had me playing with the CVT for the last Corolla new model year, I was instantly intrigued but they just didn't feel right to me. I was a little excited when I heard the 2015 fits came with them but also hesitant, the day this car shower up I took it for a test drive then immediately took out a 2013 (Because no USDM 2014 Fit) Fit Sport auto, side by side the difference is unimaginable. No more auto-tragic Honda slushbox is where I make my biggest comparison when I talk about the fun and responsiveness of this set up, that is good enough for me, these are available on 2014 Accords too. This CVT is really a well built, spunky, and smooth set up. I am personally insanely impressed with it.

Man, this thing has been an awesome automobile to own. I cant say enough good things about how well Honda built this car, the new motor, the CVT...everything is spot on.

I hate when dealers put their god damn stickers on the car. I didn't buy it to be a mobile advertisement.

So how much did you get it for OTD?

Back