suggestion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

from the sun

why dont the main guys of this website open up a little speed shop, i think it would be a great idea if some of you lived close to eachother, like this you guys all have a place to hang out, and plus, you can sell shit from you store to all of us, im sure it would make stuff easier for us here and help the people in charge of this site make money :ph34r:

1) I *am* the main guy, and I live in Vermont. I have no intentions of moving to Crapetticuit or Massivetwoshits. Nor do I wish to move to Choad Island or Spew York. Puddsylvania and Jew Jersey hold even less interest. Nude Hampster is cool, becuase they don't have sales tax, and Maine... it's like Canada... everyone knows it's there, but nobody really takes it seriously.

Anyway, there's too much of a hassle in starting a shop and if you're starting a shop to have a place to hang out with friends and give everyone deals through, it won't last for long.

Why don't you start a shop here in VT, hire me, and see how long it lasts as a friend hangout and deal provider. BTW- I charge $45/ hr for turning a wrench and $60/ hr for fabrication, and I expect my paychecks to reflect this.

It's not at all a bad idea, but cut the part about deals, starting a business is about making profit, profit comes from increasing the price a given product. If you cut your friends a deal, or discount, you wont make shit.

seriously looked into it last year.

not happeneing.

theres so much fucking paper work just to get a business license, its not even funny.

that, and all i'd sell would be altezzas and 18s. fucking ricers

well, for the place to hang out, I'll take care of that...after I get a house with a huge garage....as for maintenace...I'm way cheaper the Loko Bonkey, I usually just work for beer or a small price...I'm sure some girl will say something otherwise...but for quik and easy shit, a small price and drinks.

I have the hook-up for the cool parts...but it dried up, when nobody bought anything....right now I have to display the items left over in a speed shop for a commission...but shit happens.

CT is not that bad, if you have heaters and a 4X4....or shorts and an A/C...

I just need a house now.....then the real fun can begin...

I had a 2500 sqaure foot shop with two lifts, and plenty of parking, and a dismantlers licence offered to me, but I had no money at the time to do it....and it was only $3000 a month...

Back