suggestions on b20 block and b16 head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im more or less aiming for around 250 hp , im not going to get a stroker just wondering ,there is a shop here that does bores for 400bucks isnt that a good deal? i only have a b18 avilable to me or a b16 from a 93 integra but its blown, i like the b18 for its durability seems like every one els uses it plus they come pretty close to the 180 horse power range thats almost to the 250 mark it might make it there with just a turbo, i dont really know i got mixed feelings on the whole thing , i am set on a turbo and b18c now just looking for the best way to set it up without going over 3000 dollars, not including the dyno tunning,

$400 is crazy expensive for just a bore. I wouldnt pay one cent more that $200 for a bore and hone. I payed 160 to get my block media blasted, bore, hone, jet washed, crank cleaned, and crank balanced. I got a good deal but that shouldn't cost more than $300.

You cant bore a stock 81mm block more that 2mm on a mild high comp engine. (200whp) or else you need to sleeve.

250whp is a lot for all motor. your gonna spend 3k and end up with 200 whp all motor.

The gsr has a bout 150WHP stock, not 180. if you go boosted you can hit 300whp with a nice built block.

you really need about 5k to make great power and stoping power lol.

Back