suggestions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
well the integra (DC) could use an upgrade in its suspension. its a daily driver. im really looking for something inexpensive, has a good ride, and will last. the car wont see any track time. but i dont drive that easy all the time, lol whatever thats worth. (i deliver pizzas, time's a factor haha). anyway im looking for a good upgrade. if this was my race car id just go for some koni/gc setup but i need something less agressive and less expensive. also im not really looking to lower the car that much, minimal drop is preferred really, maybe like 1" or so.

so what are you kids riding on you DD's these days?

use anything of the brands out there maybe omnipower or basic tein they are right for what u want them to be...

a full coilover system is more than i want to spend on this DD. looking for a pretty cheap spring/strut combo.

ive heard of like eibach sportlines/kyb agx combos, and things of that nature, but not sure whats a good street combo for the DC chassis.

eibach springs are good but is gonna drop a little bit like 2" to 2 1/2" so is up to u .just remember that full coilover system u can keep the car up or modify the height for whatever u feel most comfortable!!!!!!

neuspeed street springs and KYB AGXs sound like a perfect match for what you are looking for
they will lower you about an inch
they still have good ride quality for daily driving but are a little stiffer for hard driving

i know a few people with that setup and it seems to be one of the better ones for aggressive daily driving

how many miles are on them? how much? what kind of tein system do you have again?

go for the teins if you have the cash! If not, get the eibach pro-kit springs matched to the eibach pro-dampers. The pro-kit drop is mild (1.3" on my old em1), and the handling was much better than stock, and rode close to the same.

Back