suhweet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
BDN and my cousin yelled at me until I got us tv other than the 5 free channels so we did. Last week it was installed. After a week of getting used to it and surfing channels, they noticed there were a few channels they wanted but we didn't have, so I called them yesterday. Basically I went with the "cheap" package 15d/3u internet, 220 channels of tv & a phone line.

Calling them yesterday and having them add the four channels we all wanted, it bumped me up to the next level which increased my internet speeds.

25 up / 3 down.

Sweet. :D

Attachments

• speedtest.jpg
    speedtest.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 160
damn thats frickin sweet. i did the test and got
10074 kbps upload and 4076 kbps download and i have the top package cox cable has to offer, idk if my nunbers are low cause im wireless in another room, ill have to retest wired speed

wireless test on speedtest.net

Last edited:
ok with my 100' cable in my room (one i use for for my xbox)

wired to the laptop I got
15496 kbps download and 3455 kbps upload

so u got some really good speed

this is from speedtest.net wired

Last edited:
:(

How much are you guys paying? Mine is $55/mo just for internet. The host(Greenlight) for the test is actually pretty fast and cheap(Fiber optic). From what I've heard, similar download as what I have but much faster upload(I think it was like 10/10), for about $40/mo.

Last edited:
The whole package is around 150 or so (premium tv package, phone, internet & three receiver boxes), so between the three of us I'd expect it to be around 50-55 after taxes and yada per month.

I've had this internet service for almost 3 years now, and it'd been 15 down/3 up until yesterday.

Going off speedtest.net, it didn't even get me to my old package at 15mb. lol

Last edited:
Lawl! Im glad I dont pay for this shit, other wise I might be pretty pissed right now.

my bill is 160 for expanded cable with 2 DVR'S and premium internet

my internet part of the bill is 60.

Last edited:
Wow... A 208 dollar cell phone bill. lol

Nothing like having two payments at once Dec-Jan, Jan-Feb, plus the activation fees and crap. :(

I only paid half that shit as its not due till the 23rd anyway.

I think I was pinging at 10 ms off the speak easy test myself. Is that your home connection? Thats just as badass.

Back