Suicide Bomber Barbies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

This shit is crazy! I wouldn't think they would have something like this, The article (in Hebrew) talks about barbie doll stickers containing suicide bomber barbie pictures for young girls in Palestine to play with. It seems like it's very popular in Gazza and moms buy it for their daughters so that they too can become a martyr.

There are two stickers - one is with a barbie wearing a suicide vest with a detonator and the other picture is of a barbie wearing the same vest but also with a bag full of nails (popular with suicide bombers).

If you scroll down from the top of the page and look somewhere to the right of the article - you will see a magnifying glass near a picture - this opens a link to the sticker package photo as it's bought in the store.

Link

The link to that article is the largest Israeli newspaper and the most respected and most read NP in Israel.

I can see it now...

Young girls will think its hot to wear said "new fashion items"...and since they are kinda hard to buy...they will make their own out of toilet paper rolls and paint them red and hook their Ipod to them......then when they get on busses and subway..they will get shot...

More Darwin-ism Please.... ;)

The world is near........ :ph34r:

Terrorist have succeeded....we now live in a society of terror...no trust for anyone anymore.... :( and we are almost affraid of our own shadows...

It's still kinda hard to believe. Most hardline (suicidal) muslims absolutely hate any kind of Western influence, especially materialistic "toys" of "White Western Infadel Women". Unless they are only a small training device, I think this may be some kinda hoax, or joke.

<_< Just my $.02

Originally posted by Airjockie+Sep 25 2005, 05:37 PM-->
The world is near........ :ph34r:

[post=560177]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. The world is near. Always. :unsure:

Airjockie
@Sep 25 2005, 05:37 PM
Terrorist have succeeded....we now live in a society of terror...no trust for anyone anymore.... :( and we are almost affraid of our own shadows...
[post=560177]Quoted post[/post]​

Being afraid of mother nature's wrath has nothing to do with terrorism. And shit is happening, it's not paranoia. Is this the end? Who the fuck cares really, it's not like we could do anything about it if it was. So just sit back, have a few beers, and enjoy the ride. :)

If the world is ending its gonna snow lots, and I love snow. What a way to go

Originally posted by confusatron@Sep 25 2005, 08:27 PM
Being afraid of mother nature's wrath has nothing to do with terrorism. And shit is happening, it's not paranoia. Is this the end? Who the fuck cares really, it's not like we could do anything about it if it was. So just sit back, have a few beers, and enjoy the ride. :)
[post=560244]Quoted post[/post]​

No, but rapidly giving up civil liberties and privacy in the name of security does. There are so many new and expanded things that the gov't is allowed to do now, things that have tried and failed to pass, but only passed when planes are smashed into buildings.

Do these things really make us safer? Not really.

They tell us that something, somewhere will kill us sometime and we bow to their will, giving up our freedom the whole way. Why should we worry about the big bad terrorists taking our freedoms away when the government has snookered us into GIVING THEM AWAY without question. They have won. We live in a country driven by fear and the kneejerk reaction to it.

How did that old Counting Crows song go again? 'We talk just like lions, but we sacrifice like lambs.'

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Sep 26 2005, 01:03 AM-->
confusatron
@Sep 25 2005, 08:27 PM
[post=560244]Quoted post[/post]​

No, but rapidly giving up civil liberties and privacy in the name of security does. There are so many new and expanded things that the gov't is allowed to do now, things that have tried and failed to pass, but only passed when planes are smashed into buildings.

Do these things really make us safer? Not really.

They tell us that something, somewhere will kill us sometime and we bow to their will, giving up our freedom the whole way. Why should we worry about the big bad terrorists taking our freedoms away when the government has snookered us into GIVING THEM AWAY without question. They have won. We live in a country driven by fear and the kneejerk reaction to it.

How did that old Counting Crows song go again? 'We talk just like lions, but we sacrifice like lambs.'
[post=560372]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I'd rather die free than live oppressed

Back