Sum 1 Help!plz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93CivicR

hey....im a newbie....i came from v6z24.com......i had a 1991 cavalier z24 .......Ewwww ...they suck....!!! civics are much better......

ne way i need help im not fimilier with the setup of the civic...and i just bought ractive coilovers and need help on how to install them......

can ne one guide me or tell me how ....or give me links to good sites.....plz help i wanna try and finish this by 2 PM today.!!!......

what all is involved...

sorry to tell you but you are not going to be happy with Ractive anything, expessilly coilovers, they are bouncy as all hell

i agree . . i've had ractive coilovers and was not happy at all

as far as install . . . are you using the stock shocks? and if you are, do you have a spring compressor?

as far as removal and instalation its pretty simple. 2 nuts on top of each shock mount, if you are replacin the rear shocks loosen the lower shock mount bolt (if using stock shocks don't loosen this bolt) then reove the lower control arm. for the front remove the 12 or 14mm bolt at the top of the wish bone that holds the lower shock in place (reomve brake line brackets) and reomve the lower wish bone 17mm bolt. reinstall and you are done. be careful with the shock washers and bushing. they must be replaced in the correct order. and if youi are going real low cut the bump stops in half and use the thicker (wider) portion.

Back