SUMMANNABITCH!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

i went to move my 1970 mercury monterey into storage for the winter (since im the 2nd owner) and i started her up, and tried to move her in the code white. i get her halfway down my buddies driveway, and i realize the phuckin tires flat! so, i climbed (literally) into the trunk and got out the bumper jack. about 1/2 hr later, i finally get that tire off the damn car. i took it to a repair shop that closed like an hour previous, and the owner came to help. turns out the bead was ready to pop anyway, so he sold me a used for 20. i go to put the hubcap back on, and then i take off. then i turned around and got the hubcap, and put it back on the car. :angry: then i go to leave, and i get on the highway, and the goddamn thing flies off again!!! i searched the ditch for an HOUR AND A HALF in freezing weather (iowa), and never found it. so i go to hubcaps.com and the SUNNUVABITCH is FIFTY bux!!! :rawr: i am furious!! so if anyone has a hubcap for a 70 merc (yeah, right) hook it up, but in the meantime i just need a little moral support.
:doh:
:cliffs:
flat tire
fixed tire
lost hubcap
found hubcap
lost hubcap
did shit tons of swearing

ill be happy when i get that bitch in storage!

bernie.jpg

or

son%20of%20a%20bish.jpg

take your pick :)

Back