Summer Car Meet Series...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
May 18th Car Enthusiast/Cruise-In

After having a sucessful feeler meet last fall, we have decided to go along and put together the first meet of 2007. Originally organized by myself and some members of HONE (Hondas of New England) we tried to find a place where everyone could hang out, since our downtown spot is now off-limits due to racing and police harassment. Every car make/model is invited and welcome. Not just a Honda meet.

When: Friday, May 18th 7:30pm
Where: Burlington Coat Factory/Price Chopper parking lot, right next to Wendy's.
Route 20, Worcester. Right near I-90/146/20 interchange. Literally right off the Pike.
What:Bring your car, friends, food and non-alcoholic drinks. NO BURNOUTS or any general douch-bagery.

This is the first meet of the season, but we are hoping for a big turnout. Last year on a 40 degree night we had 30+ cars there. WRX's SRT4's, Hondas, BMW's etc.

Hope to see some of the Mass/RI guys there.
biggrin2.gif

Note: If any of the Mass/RI guys need more specific directions, PM for info or my cell number.

Back