Summer Just Ended

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well the summer semester just ended for me, and thank god. I still can't believe that I took 5 upper division Accounting classes,,,,,,,well for the exeption of one. Here is what I got and what the road ahead of me entails.

Federal Taxation - C ......this was by far the hardest undergraduate course I have yet taken, learned a ton, and also the class average was a 62.5 as far as grading.

Finacial Reporting - B+ ....good class lots of interesting info

Financial Analysis - B ...boring, this was my gimme class for accounting

Cost Accounting I - B ....hard mid term, and I still brought my grade up, good class

Psych... B+ ...this class was a freshman level class, boring since I hate science, and fucking brutal, it was a gimme for sure but I had to devote tons of time to Taxation.

Oh well, that was my summer in a nut shell, I pat myself on the back for doing well, Fall is two weeks away, and the CPA exam is next year summer for me, wish me luck.......phocker..........s lol

Looking good, keep up the good work, and good luck for the rest of your classes.... ;)

thanks guys, and research on spiders is going ok I guess. That thread actually got me a little freaked out, for real.

For those that are curious, my Fall line up consists of:

Advanced Legal Study "aka: bus. law 2"
Auditing I
Cost Accounting II
Business Process and Accounting Controls
Inter. Accounting Theory II

You'll be a helluva whatever you wanna be when your done though. Thats for sure.

Congratulations and good luck. :thumbsup:

Thanks, and hopefully next year summer time - I wll be a CPA in the state of Florida

Back