Summer parts swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I got too much crap again....cars, engines, parts, wheels, and JDM toys...and this time I'm not interested in accepting leftovers, but I will be open for trades for the right parts.....

and they haven't came to do my back yard yet...so plenty of room for a small swap meet and BBQ (15-30 cars)...and my BBQ's this year is rocking to a few new recipies...plus beer in the later afternoon....

Anyone up for another swap meet?...and post a date that sounds good...:cool:

I'm think July 29th-ish

Last edited:
that may be possible. Scion meet that day though.

Welp, I just went to the home office of the guys doing my yard, and they said if it doesnt rain to much by next friday, then they planned to do it next sat...so that means no parking in the back or front lawn....

Unless anyone wants to do it tommorrow?!?!?!?!

busy tomorrow, and no notice, no one will be there... lol

there's grass now, but when they dump fill and topsoil then plow everything, it might not be a good idea to drive on it and sink in or it won't be a nice place to have a meet. And if I can afford the hydroseed truck, then that will make it nastier for a while.

Ohh well....I guess I'll just give Ebay a shot again for my crap.

well, the wife is going to her freinds house for the night, I have sat night off, and a huge bottle of sake.....all night in the garage....come down :)

let me know when u have a swap meet clay.....ill tow the crx down for a auction! lol or a part out...would love to come down this time and have some fun:D

we need another meet

pick a date, people will show

This comming weekend would be fine, but the 5-6 is NOPI nationals at NHIS -. Any time after that, and I'd be game.

well, I got my yard done, so that means no parking on teh new grass...

and work is loading up right now, and I need the OT to pay for the extrawork done to the yard. So I doubt I'll do anything for a while. Maybe next spring when the snow melts again. But if anyone wants to swing by my place with some cash, I'm sure I'll find something to sell them...hehe. Right now everything I got would be for sale for the right price...and offers in the reasonable price area....I MIGHT SELL...

All Honda stuff at my house.... everything $5000.

includes: 87 CRX, 86 Civic, a few engines, one just rebuilt, turbos, parts from hell, The crx race car that will be deadly from light to light, or will kill anything on the autocross pad, could be sleeper, could be showcar, could be mad tyte JDM, all at the same time. Enough parts to keep it alive or deck it out to the extreme.... I've ran out of money to do the house and time to do the cars, and I got to start thinning the heard.

All Datsun/Nissan Stuff at my house....Everything $15000.
74 260Z, 76 280Z, and both built up to an extent...use both and make a drift team, or make a monster from one using the parts from the other. Sweet rides, just lacks a little body work and a few other parts for each car to make both cars stupid awesome.

And the wheel and tire collection will be split up to go with the cars they match...

I'm also considering trades....the right shop, the right mechanic, the right person, or the right landscaper/construction team....... I'm kicking the idea in my head, that all 4 cars, using the parts I have, the parts they can come up with, the work they can do....well, how can I say this.....

uhm....if a landscaper can come out, design the patio and surrounding area, and a few other spots to increase the curb appeal of the house, get the materials, and build it, then they get the honda's and all the parts..work and materials must be close to $5000...

If a construction worker(s) can do the same for the house.. windows, roof, siding, all or some...to the equivilant of $15000, then they get both Z's.

If a shop can take both Z's, use the parts I have, or add the parts they can get, pimp both Z's out to be extreme in someway....then when the work is done, I'll look, drive, and test both Z's...and the one I like, I'll keep, and the other one will be theirs. The work and extra parts should be in the $9000 area for both cars, and the cars should be appraised at the $15,000 area each when finished...totaling $30000 and both should be show car quality and drift ready. I know I got them for damn near cheap, but the accumulated parts on both cars, the other parts on the market, and the body work that $9000 can be put into both of them, will make them worth more than what they are worth right now. Do $9K of work, get a $15K car...and the build should/will be posted, so the shop will end up with alot of free advertising....and once that shop has been known to do great work to Z's, then a ton of other customers will follow. Customers that have the money to build up Z's.

Just some idea's kicking in my head....

At least you're satisfied and don't want anything. That's a good way to live.

that should be a more than fair trade.....

considering the retaining wall stones will cost $300, the pavers for a walkway and patio about $600, a few other landscaping items that won't even reach near $1000...do the work and get 2 cars, all the parts, most of it already built, and finish what I don't have time to do anymore....and be happy that you got a deal for a little sweat and hauling some things around. It's just easier than me pulling out a home equity loan to pay for someone else to do it, on my paycheck at least. My backs killing me, and I'm just losing intrest in cars.... hell...it's already July, and I've only done one car event..... :(

this weekend does sound good...ill be down if i dont got work,,,,maybe ill take the day off...lemme know when it all goes down;)

Back