1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

summer project

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by PhyRe, Apr 28, 2004.

1. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

ok the summer is comin dont have the money for a full on swap so im thinkin mini me.

im going to b lookin for a crx or something of that gen. it will b strickly for fun lil races here and there but i mainly want to learn more about swaps and building. now what ive read about the mini-me is that the compresion is what gives it its power. but i also want to turbo it, but dont u need to have low comp for turbos? some one please let me know bout the turbo

ive done searches so please dont tell me to search. i just need some info on how to turbo it and what parts i would need to make it the fastest and the cheapest
    thanx :worthy:

2. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

OK you're gonna have to let us know how much money you have so that you can get realistic answers. A mini me is not usually a full swap, but a head/intake manifold swap. Now all this talk about turbo really depends whether you are doing mini me or full swap (engine swap that is). In other words just reveal your budget, then you can move on .

3. JDMPlaya

JDMPlaya Senior Member

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

just throw a D16Z6 or a ZC in there and boost that

personally i would go for a B18A

5. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

ls and boost owns

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted