Sunglasses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

To add to the chais of the off topic threads...

What Kind of Sunglasses do all of you people Have/Like?

I just Bought my 3rd pair of Dragons, i love them

i was going to do a poll but then i realized just how many different kinds there are.

Oakley's from a street vendor in NYC. I've bought three sets down there and two in St. Martin . I don't see why anyone would spend $200 for sunglasses.

Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 10 2003, 08:44 PM
Oakley's from a street vendor in NYC. I've bought three sets down there and two in St. Martin . I don't see why anyone would spend $200 for sunglasses.

You sure they're not copies? Fakeleys... :lol:

"old pair" = Oakley Juliet (3 years old)

s3e9639a31d4cf.jpg

"new pair" = Oakley XX (just bought them a month ago)

s3e9639abb71de.jpg

Old School Nike Tarj, they have curved frames that fit awesome !!! They stopped making them and closed them out at the nike outlets for like $29. I bought a few pair, in the frosty clear frames.

i just wear my Brooks Brothers glasses...paid almost $300 for these!! i cant afford sunglasses at the moment :(

i wear the 10.00 locs i get from the Korean liquor stores in south central haha
jk

pacific sunwear....any glasses from there suit me fine

Oakley E-Wire 2.0:

dark_blk_irid.jpg

Oakley C-Wire:

dark_carbon_blk_irid.jpg

Prowler- badass... you got real Oakleys for $10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve- you did the right thing... I didn't even think to link them from Oakley's web site.

Plasma Ice Juliet:

plasma_ice.jpg

Black Iridium X Metal XX:

x_metal_blk_irid.jpg

What kinda are those just above? I like those alot.

My G/F sat on my jacket and broke my Ray-Ban's I had for 3 years. They didn't quite fit my head right, but they were pretty nice.

img_zoom.jpg

They are American Eagle sunglasses. Not bad for 20 bucks mang. :)

p.s. B, "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3 bytes) in /home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/forums/sources/functions.php(94) : eval()'d code on line 684" <-- can't ya do something.. those get annoying :p

Back