sunglasses...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Didn't know that. Maybe it's area specific? My gay friends haven't said a word to me, and I've never been hit on. And at the end of the day, I don't care either way.

Might be, who knows. Baltimore has a pretty large gay community, and I asked a couple friends who live in Chicago, Boston, and SF about it, they said it's still "a thing" but it's not as big as it used to be. Here in B'More, it's a little different I guess. Most of the LGBT folks I know have settled down and aren't in the party/club scene anymore -- might be a party/club thing?

Might be, who knows. Baltimore has a pretty large gay community, and I asked a couple friends who live in Chicago, Boston, and SF about it, they said it's still "a thing" but it's not as big as it used to be. Here in B'More, it's a little different I guess. Most of the LGBT folks I know have settled down and aren't in the party/club scene anymore -- might be a party/club thing?
Just realized I have worn them out in Baltimore too. I actually thought I was just more successful with women in Baltimore, maybe I was just more "approachable".

Red sunglasses may be a "gay thing" in certain areas. Here in CA....white sunglasses are a "douche bag" thing.

Still don't know why the Ray Ban Cat Eyes are such a hot item again. Same with Sperry Deck Shoes...so 1987.

Whenever i see any type of brightly colored sunglasses on a dude... i immediately assume that hes a fag, or a simply just a douchebag.

I feel like if you are over the age of about 20, then theres no excuse to dress like a dbag.... old enough to know better :D

hell, maybe im just getting old.
I actually dress fairly well. Much better than (the people I consider) today's youth. But if a pair of colored knock off ray bans lump me in with them, eh, don't really care. Understand I also don't wear them with my suit. Different glasses for that.

Back