Sunglasses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those look good, but check out the hudson's next time your in a smith dealer. They're a better shape.

I like the Hudson's but I need smaller, tight fitting sunglasses for my smaller face.

+1 for Smiths

back in high school i found a pair on the sidewalk when i was skating and used the for about 7 years daily until they finally broke. i put those glasses through so much shit and they were still nice and sturdy. I dont like that most of the glasses now like arnettes and oekleys and those feel cheap to me. i was gonna buy another pair of Smiths but my gf gave me the Maui Jims and i was really impressed.

Also, beware of cheap glasses because most aren't polarized. you don't want cataracts and shit like that later on in life.

Whether or not they are polarized does not do anything to prevent "cataracts and shit" - you want to make sure that the glasses block the UV rays A and B. All the polarization does is block more glare. Think about it most goggles are not polarized.

I swear by my Oakley's and I have also had both Smith and Spy glasses as well. I guess it helps that I can get gov. discount on the Oaks. I prefer the polarized Oakley lenses because the take care of glare and they distort your view less than other brands. I saw an article in a flying magizine somewhere about how they are the best lenses optically for clarity, distortion and light transmission.

They also cost an arm and a leg.

Well I got my glasses today. Great price, originally $150 everywhere else for $50 and they fit my style and my face great.

Well I got my glasses today. Great price, originally $150 everywhere else for $50 and they fit my style and my face great.
I bid on a pair of hudsons' with polarized lens for 66 bucks and got em off ebay.

But I think I'll use those for work, and buy a pair of oakley gas cans as I make more money this quarter.

Last edited:
Back