Sunroof Plug Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
here's the kit as it arrived at my house friday, april 9th

s407b76bea6055.jpg

the panel itself
s407b76c73d0a3.jpg

and a closeup of the panel
s407b76d0ef438.jpg

these 3 are of the plug as of tonite, april 12th
i know, the mirror looks like crap <_<
s407b752f00021.jpg

s407b753cd94ac.jpg

s407b754813894.jpg

it looks awsome in person, but the actual panel vibrates when certain bass tones are hit <_<

next are random shots of the car, i just kinda like how they turned out..

s407b759886483.jpg

the scratches/gouges next to the air vents are from a fucking autozone chrome hubcap i hit doing 85; it just happened to swerve into my lane just at the right time. if you look close enough, you can see my headlight is cracked, right on the high beam.
s407b75784bb1f.jpg

s407b758383d73.jpg

looks good mang

i <3 carbon fiber

my .02
either get some Vision Knockoff corners, or the black housing ones. the clear corners with black housing headlights doesnt work.

how hard was it to take the actual sun roof out?

I bet that saved you a TON of weight. Don't those things save like 50lbs or something like that?

projectors are chrome as well,they just appear black because it's dark out :p 1 piece headlights are on the list to be taken care of..

the sunroof took me about 2 hours to get off, as i was completely clueless as to how to get the headliner off. if i had to to it again, it would probably take me an hour, not all that hard.

basically all you have to do is take off the headliner, and the 6ish bolts holding the sunroof up. thge only down side, though, was that my dome light was mounted to the sunroof housing. i had to ghetto fab a bracket for it to hold on to. i still need to do more work on the inside:

right behind the sunroof opening, where the dome light is, it's drooping down some inch and a half. i have to find some way to attack it to the ceiling, but the ceiling is about 2" higher then the headliner. so i need to make some kind of bracket to hold this up.

the sunroof weighed a good 35-40 lbs, and the cf plate weighed about 2.5. car handles a ton better, and feels like it throws you back into the seats more.

it took me about 10 hours to install <_< as i ran into quite a few problems. the instructions werent all that detailed, so i had to figure a lot out on my own..

i am very pleased with how it looks and turned out, although i could stand to have a better looking silicone seal around the outside. my first time ever using the stuff <_<

ah! I forgot to post. lol

Looks great mang! Like I said to you I wanna see some daytime pics of the car itself. Keep it up :thumbsup:

daytime pics should be comming tomorrow night, i'm going to wash it really well tomorrow morning, and get a few pics with my girl posing next to it B)

Back