Sunroofs are great!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

leonc

So about 2 weeks after i get my civic (eg) my sunroofs stops working, i tried to mess with it but it was just stuck, it wouldnt open. that was a year and a half ago. so today was beautiful and i was really sad that my sunroof didnt work, so i was like what the hell, ill try to fix it again. i ended up taking the glass out, losening the bolts that hold the tray for the glass, press the button and it popped out where it was stuck and started working. i installed the glass and now i have a sunroof again.

The sunroof on my Civic was caulked shut when I got it :p I guess that's one way to fix a leaking sunroof... :)

The CRX's sunroof works great though, can't wait to get it done and drive it :)

i don't miss the sunroof in the prelude at all- every time it rained the stupid thing would pour water all over me the first time i went down a hill or braked- needless to say it was not fun at all

I miss how my audi had both a sun roof and moon roof moon roofs ROCK!

the Z has two windows =( Sigh

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 25 2004, 07:01 PM
I miss how my audi had both a sun roof and moon roof moon roofs ROCK!

the Z has two windows =( Sigh

Punctuation is your friend. :p

Anyone know what the hell is the difference between a moon roof and a sun roof anyway?

I think the difference is moon roof is tinted
Sunroof is not tinted.

Just a thought

hey dohcvtec_accord
i havent met you yet but im lsvtec's roommate, he always talks about your wrx.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 25 2004, 06:07 PM
I dont have a sunroof anymore.

Me neither, it decided to fly off at 80mph and do a couple hundred somersaults... :angry:

Sunroof lifts up or up and back.
Moon roof slides INSIDE the roof so there's nothing but a hole in the roof

look at high end cars BMW. Audi, Lex. they all have MOON roofs it just leaves a big hole in the roof with no glass showing very clean looking VS having a piece of glass sticking up

Back